• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just got email from DSW (shoes, for anyone who doesn't know), offering 15-50% off today only (3/17). You need to login to your Rewards account and they show you the discount you have. I got 30%, which is actually better than most will get - their info: 70 percent of purchases will receive 15% off discount; 25 percent of purchases will receive 30% off discount; and 5 percent of purchases will receive 50% off discount.

Free shipping with a $35 order, which I hope but am not sure can be combined with this.

BTW, DSW is finally offering Cash Back on purchases through Fatwallet (6%). Here are their T&C for the 15-50% offer:

OFFER VALID AT DSW.com ONLY. DSW Rewards members will receive a discount ranging from 15% to 50% off a total purchase made on March 17, 2010. Discount percentage will be configured by subtotal purchase amount in shopping cart. May be combined with up to two certificates (e.g., Rewards certificates) and not valid with other offers (e.g., 20% off). Gift cards, gift wrap, shipping and taxes do not count toward the qualifying amount. Not valid in stores, for cash or cash equivalent, or toward previous purchases. Terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of DSW.

Update: sorry about the misformatting, FW is being overly aggressive about linking the store name.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Been tryin, on and off, since 7:30! No luck...

HBomb13 (Mar. 17, 2010 @ 10:44p) |

The site seems to be working better now. However, I got through to checkout and discovered that the Sketchers Shape Ups ... (more)

billrubin (Mar. 17, 2010 @ 10:55p) |

Well just got an email apologizing for the site being so slow yesterday. Use UNLUCKY for $10 off your next order through... (more)

pittsburghakb (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 2:25p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

50% OFF, woot!

Site is dog slow....

use with your order: FREESHIP for free shipping, KCOOK34 for 5 dollars off, and 798 for triple rewards for premium rewards members

autodestruct said: Site is dog slow....Yes, I got put into the waiting room before I was able to get to the site. Almost like Ticketmaster
!

"we hate when this happens" error :-P
They're getting slammed?

edit: 30%

Thanks OP-got 50%, but cant get order to go through...

I can't even get in.....this truly sucks!

Finally got in 50% - well worth the troubles. Now I could get my booties

dahliat said: I can't even get in.....this truly sucks!

try again- I finally got my order to go through just a minute ago- 16.14 for a great pair of tennis shoes- regular 50.00

meh. 15%. 50% would have been stellar.

Thanks for the heads up I've been needing a new pair of shoes

Thank you so much for those code........I got a $60 pair of shoes for $16.02 shipped

Blah. 15% here too. I've been really disappointed in DSW lately. They used to have an awesome clearance section online but now there are very few things there. Maybe they're changing over seasons so things aren't on clearance? Denno...

I only got a 15% coupon

wow...Shoe Jackpot...50%...glad I saw this!

*edit* $347.50 later....thx op!??

weird- i got the email but when i log into my account I dont see anything... Am i looking in the wrong place?

wouldn't show me mine either.. so i logged out, closed window and tried again. lame for me -- 15%. boo.

thanks anyway op!

I've been trying on and off all day with no success. Boo DSW! They really suck at promotions.

danielle5985 said: I've been trying on and off all day with no success. Boo DSW! They really suck at promotions.Tried what? To login or checkout? Their system may be overloaded but it's not impossible to get in and obviously people have made purchases. Maybe try another browser.

Update: Wow, they are getting hammered!

Been tryin, on and off, since 7:30! No luck...

The site seems to be working better now. However, I got through to checkout and discovered that the Sketchers Shape Ups do not seem to be eligible for the 30% off -- it's showing $0.00 for the discount!

Well just got an email apologizing for the site being so slow yesterday. Use UNLUCKY for $10 off your next order through March 19th.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014