• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$5 MIR FORM for Brawny or Northern (must buy $20)

$10 off $20 at KMART

UPDATE:

Kmart Having promo going on to early April.

Spend $20 in Northern or Brawny, get $5 OYNO Spend $30 get $10 oyno BEFORE SALES TAX

MAKES THIS DEAL FREE after all offers if you spend right at $20.

CONFIRMED WORKING TODAY BY MR CHEAP! $5 oyno coupon printed out even if you use $10/20 coupon

buy $20 worth of Northern SftnStrong or Ultra Plush and or/Brawny Paper Towels

use $10 off coupon at Kmart

submit receipt/upc's for $5 MIR

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
received my $5 rebate from GP yesterday on the Quilted Northern!

MISTERCHEAP (Apr. 17, 2010 @ 10:24a) |

Me too, pretty quick. Still waiting for my $15 from Olay...

wiredspider (Apr. 17, 2010 @ 10:32a) |

Is oyno a worldwide accepted acronym for "Own Your New Onkyo". Buy one of those keyboards which can actually spell word... (more)

vsfoxe (Apr. 17, 2010 @ 11:56a) |

The Kmart coupon is a fake and may likely not work.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MIR = after all discounts and credits have been applied

JaxFL said: MIR = after all discounts and credits have been applied

I doubt they will penalize you for a store coupon. That's usually referring to sale prices where both the shelf price and the sale price discount gets shown on the receipt. you are still buying $20 worth of product and complying with the rebate.

TY OP.

I'm almost out of TP and was waiting for a sale. Who knows what would have happened if this was posted a week later.

scrouds said: TY OP.

I'm almost out of TP and was waiting for a sale. Who knows what would have happened if this was posted a week later.

I shutter to think.....

if coupon started on 2/26/10, why did it just surface now?

Thanks OP!

<
MISTERCHEAP said: scrouds said: TY OP.

I shutter to think.....
I could lend you "a hand"

RegUSPatOff said: <

I shutter to think.....

gay

bump for new info....

FREE $20 in toilet paper/paper towels deal.

See op for ALL DETAILS

I'm in ... thanks for the 10 off 20 MR Cheap !

FYI*

if you do $30 on your first order, you can get the $10 OYNO coupon.

Then buy another $20 worth and pay hardly anything after the two $10 coupons and get another $5 OYNO coupon! these should roll, catalinas typically do. not like Walgreens Register Rewards

edit: catalina will roll, however, you can't stack the catalina and the $10/20 on the same order. one or the other. Sorry!

I shutter to think.....
No need to close up your windows. It couldn't be that bad.

I'm curious why you don't think the coupon rules won't be followed on this deal. It says $20 after all discounts so I think you wont get this rebate . but $10 off TP is always a good deal......

it this online or in store?

Note the restriction on the rebate form:

Georgia-Pacific Mail-In Rebate Offer Terms and Conditions
Purchase $20 or more (excluding sales tax and after all discounts and credits have been applied; gift cards may be used).

Potentially they could disqualify the rebate submission because of the $10 deduction.

MrConsumer

The $10 off $20 worked no problem..Got $20 some dollars worth of Northern stuff..

Then they had electric broiler, toaster type oven Black & Decker for $24.99 on sale so my
lady friend wanted that..$10 0ff again, didn,t even try to stack the $5 off coupon I had from first purchase.

Cluster said: I'm curious why you don't think the coupon rules won't be followed on this deal. It says $20 after all discounts so I think you wont get this rebate . but $10 off TP is always a good deal......

I'll explain...

the requirements of the rebate are to:

send original store id'ed store receipt showing

Name/Address of store and date of purchase

and to circle the $20 in products (both the product and the price paid)

you are circling $20 of PURCHASED items after any sale promotion discount (say if the towels are on sale for $6.99 and the regular price is $8.99 both amts are sometimes shown on the reciept. You'd have to count the $6.99 towards $20, not $8.99. That is what Georgia Pacific is referring to in the term "discounts") your circled totals NEED TO ADD UP TO $20 before sales tax! not the bottom paid amount.

In fact, there is no obligation to share any other info except what is asked on the rebate form. I took a black sharpie and blacked out my $10 coupon, my payment method, etc. Other than that you are in total compliance with the rebate.

MrConsumer said: Note the restriction on the rebate form:

Georgia-Pacific Mail-In Rebate Offer Terms and Conditions
Purchase $20 or more (excluding sales tax and after all discounts and credits have been applied; gift cards may be used).

Potentially they could disqualify the rebate submission because of the $10 deduction.

MrConsumer

no they couldn't if you follow my last post which has you entirely in compliance with the info required to submit the receipt for the rebate.

I think I understand but just to be sure:

Clearly the rebate is dead for residents of MA and NY.

I am not a resident of MA or of NY . .

However

I want to make my purchase at a K-Mart which is located in NY

Rebate would be sent to my home in another state, an eligible state.

If there's a problem with this, I'm not seeing it.

Is there an ad for this paper deal? All my local ad shows is $5 of $25 P&G products. Could not find any GP products listed.

C320 said: Is there an ad for this paper deal? All my local ad shows is $5 of $25 P&G products. Could not find any GP products listed.

no, it's a 4 week long catalina promo. ends sometime in Early April. Info clearly in stores on tags on aisles but not in the ad. In may have been in the ad 2-3 weeks ago when it first started.

guardian44 said: I think I understand but just to be sure:

Clearly the rebate is dead for residents of MA and NY.

I am not a resident of MA or of NY . .

However

I want to make my purchase at a K-Mart which is located in NY

Rebate would be sent to my home in another state, an eligible state.

If there's a problem with this, I'm not seeing it.

you should be fine. If you lived in NY and bought the items in NJ, you'd still get shot down for the rebate.

Wonder why this is illegal in NY? they usually are good for rebates like this. Maine is always strange. why do state do that anyway? what's the purpose?

Maine is not strange. It is actually better. It allows one rebate for every person at the same address. So a family of 10 can get 10 rebates instead of 1.

winton said: Maine is not strange. It is actually better. It allows one rebate for every person at the same address. So a family of 10 can get 10 rebates instead of 1.

no offense to Maine, beautiful state. but they always seem to be the state rebates are "not valid in". So much for the liberal rule, guess companies don't want to play by their rules and omit them from the offers.

MISTERCHEAP said:
I'll explain...the requirements of the rebate are to:

send original store id'ed store receipt showing
Name/Address of store and date of purchase
and to circle the $20 in products (both the product and the price paid)

you are circling $20 of PURCHASED items after any sale promotion discount (say if the towels are on sale for $6.99 and the regular price is $8.99 both amts are sometimes shown on the reciept. You'd have to count the $6.99 towards $20, not $8.99. That is what Georgia Pacific is referring to in the term "discounts") your circled totals NEED TO ADD UP TO $20 before sales tax! not the bottom paid amount.

In fact, there is no obligation to share any other info except what is asked on the rebate form. I took a black sharpie and blacked out my $10 coupon, my payment method, etc. Other than that you are in total compliance with the rebate.

Not only that but from my experience, these type of manuf rebates (staple goods)are easy to qualify and very quick turnaround. Such as Kelloggs, SC Johnson, P&G (Olay).

RegUSPatOff said: <

I shutter to think.....

Thanks but no thanks, I can handle it myself.

Now that the puns are out of the way, just wanted to point out that MA = Mass. ME = Maine. And yes, the rebate i void in Maine.

Where did this 10 off 20 coupon come from? If it originally was a catalina coupon, how are they going to accept on i printed off the computer?

gohdes said: if coupon started on 2/26/10, why did it just surface now?I wondered the same thing when I saw this earlier over at SD. Usually doesn't take over two weeks for something like that to get around. Thanks for sharing here, OP.

MISTERCHEAP said: winton said: Maine is not strange. It is actually better. It allows one rebate for every person at the same address. So a family of 10 can get 10 rebates instead of 1.

no offense to Maine, beautiful state. but they always seem to be the state rebates are "not valid in". So much for the liberal rule, guess companies don't want to play by their rules and omit them from the offers.
My bad. I mistakenly mentioned Maine instead of Rhode Island. In R.I., it is possible to submit several rebates for the same address.

Worked for me today in southern California, it scanned so easily with no frowns or grunts from the cashier LOL. Will go back again. Thanks OP.

My experience in Kmart (VA) tonight to get the $10 OYNO: Had to purchase over $30 in products, then use the $10/$20 Kmart coupon--which still had to leave me with $20 on designated products (after any other coupons--I had Qs on TP, Vanity Fair napkins, VF plates). I tried the first time with over $20 of TP, then the $10/20 and it would not print out the OYNO. Spoke with manager who said I must actually spend the $20 after coupons to get the OYNO. May not be that way everywhere. For me, it was still a convenient way to load up quickly at a reduced price.

The CAT prints for $5 after $20+, and $10 after $30+, regardless of coupons used. I paid ~$17 (on $30+) after $10/$20, and some manu coupons, and got $10 CAT.

Edited to add: The $10 CAT did NOT roll into the next $20 purchase when I tried to use it in conjunction with $10/$20.

winton said: The CAT prints for $5 after $20+, and $10 after $30+, regardless of coupons used. I paid ~$17 (on $30+) after $10/$20, and some manu coupons, and got $10 CAT.

Edited to add: The $10 CAT did NOT roll into the next $20 purchase when I tried to use it in conjunction with $10/$20.

Is the $5 or $10 coupon printed from CAT good for anything and amount? When do they expire? Thanks

$5 off of $5, or $10 off of $10, expires 14 days after date of issue.

Cluster said: I'm curious why you don't think the coupon rules won't be followed on this deal. It says $20 after all discounts so I think you wont get this rebate . but $10 off TP is always a good deal......

Technically, coupons are not discounts. They are a form of payment. The line does get a little blury with some retailer specific coupons, but, manufacturer coupons should always be considered a payment rather than a discount.

winton said: The CAT prints for $5 after $20+, and $10 after $30+, regardless of coupons used. I paid ~$17 (on $30+) after $10/$20, and some manu coupons, and got $10 CAT.

it does roll, just that the Kmart system does not allow 2 of the same type coupons to be used on one order. Had you not given the $10/20, the $10/10 would have scanned just fine.

Gertrude23 said: My experience in Kmart (VA) tonight to get the $10 OYNO: Had to purchase over $30 in products, then use the $10/$20 Kmart coupon--which still had to leave me with $20 on designated products (after any other coupons--I had Qs on TP, Vanity Fair napkins, VF plates). I tried the first time with over $20 of TP, then the $10/20 and it would not print out the OYNO. Spoke with manager who said I must actually spend the $20 after coupons to get the OYNO. May not be that way everywhere. For me, it was still a convenient way to load up quickly at a reduced price.

Gertrude,

don't think thats true. sounds like their cats were just not printing. Managers always find some lame excuse to explain why you didn't get the coupon. If you spent $30 b4 coupons and tax, you should have gotten it. could be the cat was out of paper or down....but not due to your purchase.

bpanepucci said: Where did this 10 off 20 coupon come from? If it originally was a catalina coupon, how are they going to accept on i printed off the computer?

it came from WalMart, you're right, don't print it off, won't work

Skipping 26 Messages...
Is oyno a worldwide accepted acronym for "Own Your New Onkyo". Buy one of those keyboards which can actually spell words. New invention.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014