• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mental Floss
Disclaimer
This deal does not require a coupon code but you must select CHECKOUT before prices will adjust. You can view your price adjustment prior to paying.

LINK
Mental Floss readers are busy, intelligent people who like to learn but don't want to waste time on tedious articles. Its readers want to feel smart fast. They value a magazine that respects their intelligence but never takes itself too seriously. They are knowledge junkies who love bad puns, quirky humor and meaty trivia served up in bite-sized portions. The magazine is popular with people of all ages - high school students, busy professionals, and senior citizens who want to stay intellectually engaged. Nearly 2.5 million readers/visitors read Mental Floss magazine. The perfect gift for trivia buffs!

For a limited time only...
Mental Floss Magazine Subscription 6 issues/year - up to 3 years available
New or Renewal - $11.00 per year! (Reg. $22.00 per year) No automatic renewals

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've never heard of publication station. Anyone know if they're legit?

Great deal if they are.

My prep school used to have a subscription to this in our library, its GREAT! Its always amusing, well written and full of great stories

chtrich said: I've never heard of publication station. Anyone know if they're legit?

Great deal if they are.

I've been ordering from them for years. Cheap looking site, ok customer service, amazing promotions. Totally worth it to me.

This deal is hot to me (but then again i'm ok with spending more than $10 a year on a sub).

chtrich said: I've never heard of publication station. Anyone know if they're legit?

Great deal if they are.

I've been ordering from them for years. Cheap looking site, ok customer service, amazing promotions. Totally worth it to me.

This deal is hot to me (but then again i'm ok with spending more than $10 a year on a sub).

DjDiddles said: chtrich said: I've never heard of publication station. Anyone know if they're legit?

Great deal if they are.

Thanks DjDiddles. I'll place my order then. I've rarely seen a discount on Mental Floss. Great price on it and a great magazine.

Love MF. Awesome deal, bought for 3 yrs. Green.

val913 said: Love MF. Awesome deal, bought for 3 yrs. Green.

Did you get the sub to go through? When I try it tells me "This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later2e"

chtrich said: val913 said: Love MF. Awesome deal, bought for 3 yrs. Green.

Did you get the sub to go through? When I try it tells me "This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later2e"

Nevermind, I tried a different credit card and it worked.

Avira denied me access to the site citing(heh) some java script virus. "JS/iFrame.ZG"

More info on new browser/website perils

iPhone, Safari, IE8, Firefox hacked in contest

great magazine, great deal. thx op!

giving it a try for this price.

Great Deal! In for 3 Yrs!!

FYI; this is not a monthly; it's a bi-monthly, so that's almost $2 an issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014