• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ACEŽ Leather Palm Gloves FREE After $2.99 Mail-in Rebate
Disclaimer
ACEŽ Leather Palm Gloves FREE After $2.99 Mail-in Rebate. On Sale Now!

Offer valid 4/1/2010 through 4/30/2010
Find it at: Ace Hardware
*Available in store
2-1/2" safety cuff, leather knuckle protection, breathable cotton back. Large.

You Pay $2.99 Per Pair

Limit 1 rebate.

http://www.acehardware.com

store locator

Ace Hardware
See Ace Hardware discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a great deal by itself, but its worthwhile if you're planning on going with some of the other Ace Rebates you'll file along with this. The $5 rebate on Jobe's Tree Spikes is definately worth getting.

If you sign-up for their "Ace Rewards" program, it's online rebate filing, so save some more time and a stamp!

I went into ACE and they didn't know anything about it. They have the gloves pictured for more than $2.99 and they don't have any rebate forms or info. So if I bought the gloves there and went online for the rebate I'd still lose about $3 which is the difference after the rebate. Should not be listed in "FREE"

magicG said: I went into ACE and they didn't know anything about it. They have the gloves pictured for more than $2.99 and they don't have any rebate forms or info. So if I bought the gloves there and went online for the rebate I'd still lose about $3 which is the difference after the rebate. Should not be listed in "FREE".

It's not, it's listed as Free after rebate...

SafetyDance said: magicG said: I went into ACE and they didn't know anything about it. They have the gloves pictured for more than $2.99 and they don't have any rebate forms or info. So if I bought the gloves there and went online for the rebate I'd still lose about $3 which is the difference after the rebate. Should not be listed in "FREE".
It's not, it's listed as Free after rebate...
Many Ace stores (in my area, at least) do not seem to participate in the ads or rebates, and the last time I went looking for some stuff at a store that did claim to be participating, the owner had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about specific sale items. It appears that the rebate stuff is not on sale if you order online, which is too bad for me since there are no stores I can get to conveniently before the end of the month. I did manage to find the tomato tower they have on sale for $29.99 online at that price. It has to be shipped to a store (so shipping is free) and you can send it to a store that is not participating in the sale, and not have to worry about finding a participating store before the sale ends (or before they run out).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014