• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You’ve earned it.
Customer Appreciation Week, April 25 – May 1, 2010
We want to express our thanks to you for being such a great customer. Please use
this special offer to treat yourself to a personal purchase in one of our retail stores.
Bring this card in to any Staples® store and save 10% on most of your
in-store purchases between April 25 – May 1, 2010.*

*10% off your in-store purchase. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 4/25/10–5/1/10 in Staples U.S. stores only. For use on products and/or services. Not valid for the purchase of laptop and desktop computers, cell phones and cell phone services, HP ink and toner, Bose or Apple products, gift cards, postage stamps or phone cards. Not valid on previous purchases or any online purchases. No credit/Cash Back. Cashier instructions: Use 10% Program Discount Key to process discount. Offer good in Staples U.S. stores for in-stock inventory only.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP....

Thanks.

Staples appreciates customers less than before. used to be 15%, or 12%. better than nothing.

There are so much green for this thread... what are folks using the coupon on? Any deals worth running to Staples for? Come on, brag... you know you want to. LOL.

10% savings should off-set 9.75% sales tax.

fivetalents said: There are so much green for this thread... what are folks using the coupon on? Any deals worth running to Staples for this week? Come on, brag... you know you want to. LOL. the deal is for the next to next week. I have seen Staples sell reading glasses at stand alone displays too.

I hope they don't cancel this coupon like the other one they had.

kringan said: the deal is for the next to next week. I have seen Staples sell reading glasses at stand alone displays too.

Corrected... thanks

Too bad you can't use this on Apple laptops. I'd love 10% off a Macbook!

jamescb said: Too bad you can't use this on Apple laptops. I'd love 10% off a Macbook!
Does Staples carry Apple computers, silly?

Superstaronebay said: jamescb said: Too bad you can't use this on Apple laptops. I'd love 10% off a Macbook!
Does Staples carry Apple computers, silly?

Not to mention the other fine print that excludes all Apple products and not just computers.

Not valid for the purchase of laptop and desktop computers, cell phones and cell phone services, HP ink and toner, Bose or Apple products, gift cards, postage stamps or phone cards.

Can we stack this with other coupons (even competitor coupons)?

just used this today...print out the coupon and the clerk will take the 10% off in store

My local store never heard of this and was suspicious, but after 5 minutes of talking about it with the managers they took it. Saved $2 on my FAR batteries which covered taxes.

Are you sure you can use this discount on the batteries and still get the gift card back?

c2nah777 said: My local store never heard of this and was suspicious, but after 5 minutes of talking about it with the managers they took it. Saved $2 on my FAR batteries which covered taxes.

So, I get the tomtom One 130 that's on sale marked dn to $79.99 from $95. I hand the ass. manager the CA coupon and $9 in rewards. He reads the CA coupon for 5 minutes. I can tell he's not liking it.

So, he rings me up at $81 including tax. At first I just looked at him with this "How stupid do you think I am?" look.
He says, "I applied your coupon." I said, "It was on sale for $79 and I gave you $9 in rewards!!!!!"

He says, "Oh, sorry. I forgot to apply this code" and picks up a piece of paper that has a bar on it to take down the original price to $79.

My final word, "Oops" and he shrugs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014