Black Friday T Shirt Contest

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
The winner appears to have copied images from here http://www.cafepress.com/barrysworld/5758409

Congrats to FrugalFreak for getting 6 of the top 10. Amazing that one person could get so many winners.

Congrats to SurgioArmani for getting 2 of the top 10.

FW benefits as a member may only win one prize. So instead of 10 $50 gift cards FW pays 4 $50 cards for a FW savings of $300.

No need to not remind me to never enter such a contest again. I request that my entry be revolked and FW loses any copyrights to the entry as FW violated terms of the contest by accepting the winner that has copyrighted material.

Should FW decide to delete this post, I will contact the copyright holder and notify them of a potential copyright violation.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Although I agree with OP, this does not belong in HD.

We appreciate your concern and we did have our legal team look into it. There is no evidence that the image is an unauthorized copy of the image on Café Press; or that the winner used the Café Press T-shirt as the basis for its image. The person on Café Press probably copied its image from the same source as our winning member and then modified it themselves to add the soccer player, just as the winner used the image and modified it to include the person sitting at the desk. Our winner provided us with the sources of the images he modified to create this design, which we also verified with our legal team to make sure we could legally use the images.

Our rules stated, "Only one t-shirt will be awarded per member." All top 10 designs have been awarded $50 gift cards; the full value of the prizes for which they qualified.

As per your request your t-shirt design has been deleted from the forum thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1214871/m17202530/#m17...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.