Why no Android BF app?

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Out of curiosity, why is there no Android Fatwallet or Black Friday app? I see IOS gets favored.
Just wondering.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Agreed. Just signed up here because I downloaded the app to my iPhone GS3. Will be jumping ship and purchasing a Galaxy S3 soon and would love to be able to continue to use the FatWallet without having to go to the website to do it.

Ya ios is no deal saving device.. hell, none of apple is. So why is there an iOS but no android, which is the real deal saver?

This money saving website should never favor apple! My two cents.

techpig said:   This money saving website should never favor apple! My two cents.Yes this is a money saving website.. but this website, just like any other website, cares about one thing.. and that is more money for itself.. through more traffic. iPhone has a lot of users.. and any website would be stupid not to have an iPhone app if it has an Android app.
That being said, android has a larger number of users than iOS does.. so it does disappoint me to see FW not creating an Android app.

My understanding is we simply ran out of time to develop an android version. The app for this year was completely rebuilt. I would love to see an android app to go along with the iPhone app, and I'm hoping we DO have it for next year.

MVP9596 said:   My understanding is we simply ran out of time to develop an android version. The app for this year was completely rebuilt. I would love to see an android app to go along with the iPhone app, and I'm hoping we DO have it for next year.Instead of creating an app, why not have a kickass HTML5 page that would work with both apple and android devices?

Have an example site for me to check out?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014