Question regarding CB and order

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I made a purchase with Best Buy yesterday using the Cash Back link for a LG 42" TV. Upon arriving at the store today I refused the tv they wanted to give me as the box was badly managed and the tv had surface damage to the bezel. I spoke with the manager and he agreed to replace it. After checking the stock there were no more and he said they would order one. I was handed off to another cashier whom then said that the order would be cancelled and needed to be rebilled since it could not be returned with the two hours. They issued a refund for the first order and rebilled the second tv telling me that it would be here on Tuesday.

My question is, since they had to cancel the original order and rebilled it as a separate transaction, will this negate the Cash Back? The reading of the Help makes it sound as though this will be the result.

Thanks for clarification on this issue.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi n2none,

Thank you for posting this question. We regret the trouble that you had with this purchase from Best Buy. Returns or Exchanges do usually negate the eligibility of Cash Back. I'm going to send you out a support request to see if there is anything we can do to receive credit, and reward Cas Back for this purchase. Thanks again for writing in, and expect an email from us soon!

Patrick
Cash Back
FatWallet.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014