• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
"Can I see my FatWallet history and topics I have posted in?
Yes, on the “today” page. Log in, click on “Forum,” then click on “today” in the Forum Toolbar. Scroll down the page to “Statistics” and “Your Latest 20 posts...” If logged in, See My History Now."

This is not the least bit intuitive.

There should be a MY POSTING HISTORY link in an obvious and easy to find location.

Member Summary

clicking on your avatar brings up your tombstone page which has links to your recent topics and messages on the top

BMWLVR82 said:   clicking on your avatar brings up your tombstone page which has links to your recent topics and messages on the top

I agree with OP. It is a frikkin' maze to find posts and topics I posted.

I searched around trying to find my history here the other week, but I think the "tombstone" or whatever is only showing quite recent topics and posts nowadays?

Is there somewhere that shows the member's entire history of threads and postings?

All archived posts by NantucketSunrise

To get there yourself, from the tombstone, click recent messages then in the upper right click "See this in our site search" then on the lower left change "Active Topics" to "Archived Topics". Active and archived posts are separate, so you can't get them all in one search.

I see -- thanks for the instructions!

What can we help you with?

This answers my question very well. Thanks!!!

Today this is a well guarded secret. Hopefully someday it will be intuitive and open to all.

tlaxson said:   All archived posts by NantucketSunrise

To get there yourself, from the tombstone, click recent messages then in the upper right click "See this in our site search" then on the lower left change "Active Topics" to "Archived Topics". Active and archived posts are separate, so you can't get them all in one search.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014