Is Fatwallet too wide for anyone else?

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Did a brief search, found nothing.

I have a 19" monitor set to 1024x768 and fatwallet is too wide for my screen by about 30%. My browser zoom is set to 100%. if I set the zoom to 75%, it's much too small to read.

Is this something we can adjust on our own?

Thanks

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for letting us know your experience. We're taking a look at possible solutions and will get a request in to address the problem.

ETA: After further review ...we're not seeing the problem. Can you check your settings, and provide a screenshot?

Fatwallet Screen
Disclaimer

Monitor Settings
Disclaimer
Sorry for the delay in replying.

Screen shots attached of the way Fatwallet looks on my system. Note that the window is maximixed, and the zoom is 100%, but I can only see about 75% of the screen. The columns seem to be very wide. I've also attached a screen shot of my monitor settings.

Thanks for looking into this.

Sending you a PM for more info.

Can you give it a try now cherry3m? It *should* be fixed now.

Glad this got fixed...It was driving me crazy.

I have a 16" monitor @ 800x600 and things have always seemed ok here (about 99% shows w/o scrolling over when viewing any of the message bases)

Im on the original interface.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.