Expert picks?

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I can't find the expert picks. I used them before and now I don't know where to look. I am looking for laptop help.
Thanks

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Our Laptop page has all laptop offers listed, and you'll soon see our "Expert Pick" designation on select laptop deals. (I just heard from one of our Deal Hunters they're going to dig in on laptops.)

Also, subscribe to our Blog for great buying advice. You may catch an article specifically about laptops.

shprgrl said:   I am looking for laptop help. Thanks

I might be able to help. What exactly are you looking for (size, weight, general use, who is it for)?

We do have a laptop guide up on the blog here.

You can find a round up of all the deal guides here.

Hey shprgrl, I have linked below five in-stock, expert picked laptop deals. Happy holidays!

Lenovo (Z580 59345242) 1.6" Notebook w/ 3rd Gen. Intel Core i7-3520M Dual Core $519.99 After Coupon & FS at TigerDirect - You can't go wrong with the 3rd gen. "Ivy Bridge" Core i7 dual core processor on this laptop for $520 with HDMI and USB 3.0 to boot.

DELL Inspiron 15R (i15R-2105sLV) 15.6" Notebook w/ Intel Core i5 3210M $479.99 w/ FS at Newegg - If upgrading is not your thing you can snag this Dell which already comes decked out with 8GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive for under $500.

ASUS (X501A-WH01) 15.6" Notebook w/ Intel Celeron B820 $249.99 w/ FS at Newegg - Upgrade to 4GB of RAM and toss in a SDD (like this one for $50) and for under $350 you have a great little machine.

HP (g7-2215dx) Pavilion 17.3" Laptop w/ Intel Pentium Dual Core $349.99 w/ FS at Best Buy - Don't Bother waiting in line this Friday when you can get this monster 17.3" Pavilion for $350 now.

Asus (X401A-RBL4) 14" Laptop w/ Intel Pentium B970 Dual Core $279.99 w/ FS at Best Buy - A great first computer for any kid in this 14 inch Asus for under $300.

Thanks all! I love this place! Purchased the 17.3" from Best Buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014