• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Aloha
I was an affiliate for a long time promoting online sites and I know there were many applications designed which would always hijack any link you clicked with a participating merchant and insert the affiliate code of the programs creator.

That way the programs creator would make a commission off you any time you bought something online.

Since fatwallet is basically using affiliate links, this concept should be easy to apply here.

Does fatwallet have anything like this?
I am purchasing tons of stuff online all the time but almost never remember to use fatwallet.
thanks
sneuman

Member Summary

think they had something, NOW or toolbar but was discontinued when there was an uproar from other affiliates.

FrugalFreak said:   think they had something, NOW or toolbar but was discontinued when there was an uproar from other affiliates.

I don't think there was any uproar. The stuff you're thinking about didn't automatically make all links contain our affiliate info, it was more of a reminder. The FatWallet NOW bookmark still functions as far as I know, but it doesn't do exactly what the OP is asking. sneuman, feel free to give that a try, see if it helps at all

If I get a programmer to write one is there any compensation possible?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014