messed up help

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
i got a phone from best buy and for some reason my fat wallet did not work right as i am new and i think i messed up , i guessing is there any chance i can add this order number of the phone i order to my account and get Cash Back from it .

Member Summary

Hello pottyoldpotsmokeruk,

Regretfully, if an order has already gone through, we cannot provide Cash Back. In order for us to award Cash Back It is very important that purchases be made through the "Shop Now" links with the Cash Back Symbol.

When you click our link, a new browser opens to the merchant's website and that browser traces your sale. If anything breaks that connection, or if it isn't there in the first place, the sale is not traced to us.

Remember, merchants can take up to 2 weeks to report a purchase to us. You may want to check your click history to see if our system tracked your purchase after all. Also, if you believe you have made the the Cash Back purchase correctly, you can submit a support ticket to have us investigate between 14 and 60 days after the sale.

For more information about Cash Back shopping, please see our Cash Back FAQ

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

ty for quick replay

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014