• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I remember a site that I used to go to that compiles the hot deals from all the major deal sites.. fatwallet, benbargains, slickdeals ect...

Can't seem to find the site anymore.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hey michaeltsao!

Looks like we missed your question quite a while back or maybe no one wanted to be responsible for sending you somewhere other than FatWallet. I for one am not familiar with any kind of compiled/comprehensive deal site. I'd like to think that's us
You may have some luck asking some of the other FatWallet members. You'd think one of us at FW staff ought to know what else is out there but it looks like we haven't stumbled across anything like that yet. What you describe sounds useful though. Perhaps you could let us know if you remember what it is!

Wireddeals

Me to.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014