FW Is Just A Scam!

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
FrugalFreak said:   stevec5000 said:   Actually I think FW should go away and quit bothering everyone with their fake ads! I clicked on the 3% Cash Back at WalMart and went there to look at some items but there's nothing there at all about Cash Back or how to get it!

you don't get it in the cart, you get it after fatwallet has been paid for you buying and checking out.

read this link

That's a really stupid statement since there is no way for Fatwallet to ever send me any CashBack!

omg, again?

stevec5000 said:   It looks like the merchants are paying FW to post the phony ads to send shoppers to the merchants sites but when you get there you won't find any special deals and might buy something else but shoppers can't blame the merchants since it was a FW ad that sent them to the site, not the merchant's ad. Then after a few months they will forget about the fake Cash Back offer too.

U.B. Trippin

Nobody's paying FW anything. They're breaking you off a piece of the sales commision for FW sending you their way. Tim Storm's brainchild and he's a genious, wish I'd thought of it.

Not a troll, if you see his post on other site. Just, uh, a bit, lacking in the frontal lobe, if you get my drift.

stevec5000 said:   FrugalFreak said:   stevec5000 said:   Actually I think FW should go away and quit bothering everyone with their fake ads! I clicked on the 3% Cash Back at WalMart and went there to look at some items but there's nothing there at all about Cash Back or how to get it!

you don't get it in the cart, you get it after fatwallet has been paid for you buying and checking out.

read this link

That's a really stupid statement since there is no way for Fatwallet to ever send me any CashBack!
Actually, there is a way. Well, two to be more precise. Have you read this yet? If you have specific questions about what's there, feel free to ask. We have a wonderful team ready to help you out.

FW is definitely NOT a scam. I have received over $700 in CashBack from them.

ouch

Lol noob

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014