RSS feed for cashback stores.

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi All,

I am subscribed to a number of fatwallet RSS feeds using Google Reader , however there is no feed that keeps me updated about all the CashBack stores, there are feeds for today's 2x,best deals, popular deals etc which are not cash-back deals but good deals by themselves.

I was wondering if FatWallet is planning to provide a RSS feed with all the Cash Back stores available on fatwallet in the near future.

Thank You.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi! Thanks for asking. There is an RSS feed for new stores. You can find that on the list of feeds, or got there directly from here.

Hi MVP996 ,

Thanks,I know that there is a feed for new stores, but there is none for all the stores,is fatwallet going to provide one that has all the stores that FW is offering a CashBack on ?

Thank You.

Ah, I misunderstood, sorry about that. No, we don't have a feed like you're asking for ALL stores. I guess I don't understand the need for that to be a separate feed when the Cash Back Stores page has the big list.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't bring this up for further discussion, but can you explain the need to have that as an RSS feed?

MVP,

yes you do have the "big list" in non-RSS format on the HTML page , but that format would not help data aggregators to collect data from fatwallet as is being done from the competitors of FW. providing such a feed would increase visibility for FW and lead to more page landings onto FW from data aggregation applications.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014