Fat Wallet Topic Alerts

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Has anyone else have topics slip through the email cracks, (i.e get lost in cyberspace)?

I am supposed to be subscribed to 'Staples' alerts, but for the past several days (weeks?) several postings have been made that did not alert me. I have not made changes to subscriptions in a very long time, and I just confirmed that I am still subscribed to the alert. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am getting all alert emails including one for this topic.

I noticed this also. I have no ideal how or why.

Hey dazviking, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have sent a notification to look into this. rbsolanki and Imjusthappytobehere, are the alerts unwanted? Since Staples is mentioned in this thread, anyone w/ topic alerts for Staples should get a notification if they have "FatWallet" selected as one of the forums for the alert. You ought to be able to adjust the alerts in your account settings, tools and alerts, My Topic Alerts.

I did not get an alert for this topic (and I do get alerts for Staples topics I start), BUT the only forum I had in "My Topic Alerts" was hot deals. That said, I believe I have received alerts for Staples "Deal Discussions" in the past.

Thanks for looking into this Wemic, and rest of FW staff.

And just to add an example:

It appears that the last alert I received was this one (posted by a staff)
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1253820/?fwcs=ta52...

I did NOT get an alert for this topic
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1253711/

Me too, computers are human after all

Just curious, I can no longer find my topic alerts, what happened?

Glad you found it! Let us know if you need any thing else

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014