• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
FatWallet Checkout, suspicious? is it for real?

I click on a forum item, BB refurbed Bluray
I got sent to a FW checkout page,
never seen it before.
Is it for real?
How does it work?
Is it another layer of persons to give CC info to?

I quickly backed out and went to BB direct.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FatWallet Checkout is a real and active feature of FatWallet.com. It can help simplify purchases made from FatWallet and also aids the Cash Back process.
You will have to enter your address and credit card information in order to use FatWallet Checkout. It allows you to Buy with just two-clicks (one click begins your purchase and another confirms your purchase).

You can read more about FatWallet checkout at the very end of our Cash Back FAQ or at FatWallet Checkout in your account settings.

It is also important to note that only some members are able to see this feature. We are working steadily to make this available for all users.

The new site changes suck, I can no longer ctrl-click to open deals in a new window, and I have to deal with a bunch of popups I don't want. I'm using FW less now.

Hi Blemsifter,
I'm assuming you are referring to offers that have FatWallet Checkout because ctrl-clicking those deals opens the FatWallet Checkout window instead of a new tab.

The FatWallet Checkout may not be favorable for everyone so there are a couple things you can do to make it function more like how you are used to.

If you ctrl-click on the title text for the deal it will open the offer in a new tab and you can proceed from there. Or, when the FatWallet Checkout window opens you can click the text in the bottom right that says "See this item at *name of store*;" This will cause the deal to open in a new tab as if you had ctrl-clicked the offer while leaving your original tab on the page it was at.

RE:
ctrl-click

I know what the CTRL key is
but what is the
CLICK
part?

Holding the control key while you left click your mouse button on a link (opens it in a new browser tab).

Wemic said:   Holding the control key while you left click your mouse button on a link (opens it in a new browser tab).

I see, I have always right clicked on a link
then
left clicked
open in a new window
or
open in a new tab

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014