• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
the last one

Seem I'm late for this party, dang

Your 2013 FatWallet Black Friday T-Shirt has left the building! 

To any of you other nine winners of the $50 gift cards from the drawing based on submitting a qualifying T-shirt design; have you received your gift card yet? I never got how long it's supposed to take for them to ship out; and, besides messages sent last week, I'm not getting any response back from multiple messages to FW staff.

nitesbane said:   To any of you other nine winners of the $50 gift cards from the drawing based on submitting a qualifying T-shirt design; have you received your gift card yet? I never got how long it's supposed to take for them to ship out; and, besides messages sent last week, I'm not getting any response back from multiple messages to FW staff.
Sorry to have missed your PM. T-shirts just came in this week and everyone was busy packing them up yesterday to ship out. All the gift card information has been passed on to the person with the FW credit card who will be doing the ordering. I'll check with her when she's in today to see when the orders will go through and let you know.

I got the $50 gift card to my store of choice by e-mail today. Thanks, FW, and all the wonderful staff who work tirelessly to keep our wallets fat! Looking forward to putting on my Black Friday T-shirt.

I got my t-shirt in the mail and the $50 gift card by UPS today.  Thanks FatWallet!!!!!

I got my BF shirt in the mail this weekend. I really like the winning design. I ordered XL to get it bigger than needed & it fits like a medium. Darn it does not fit. Maybe mine had the wrong tag size put on it.

thanks for the shirt, its great!

Chucky...
Disclaimer
I got a rock...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014