Cash back issue

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
How come my Cash Back didnt showed up but as soon I opened the ticket i got pending Cash Back approval. I had 2 instances where i opened ticket, I got one very fast but nothing for other. Do you want us to open a ticket before approving the Cash Back? That is not fair.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hello Lifesustain,

We don't withhold Cash Back. That would be silly, as we only get paid when you get paid.

If the Cash Back has not reported to your account within two weeks of the shipping date, that is considered a 'missing' transaction. So, we have the support ticket system set up, so that you can let us know that you were expecting Cash Back and it didn't report.

Your last support request, I do see that it we credited you. That is why you received a pending Cash Back notice, because we put that credit in your account.

So, if you are missing Cash Back, let us know!

RepairmanJimmy said:   Hello Lifesustain,

We don't withhold Cash Back. That would be silly, as we only get paid when you get paid.

† While that line sounds good, I have my severe doubts that its 100% accurate. †Merchant could very well be paying out Cash Back to Fatwallet for click through links and Fatwallet being sloppy and not linking those to the members click through link in the members account. †In that case Fatwallet would get paid, but not the member. †Sometimes I bet what you say happens, but I expect there are many times when Fatwallet gets paid and the member does not. †

Hello CasualObserver,

That would be very poor customer service for us to do that. FatWallet is a website built to empower the customer to save, not only by deals being posted in the forums, but by offering Cash Back, coupons, and sale notices. We only win when our members wins.

Keeping Cash Back would be a fundamental erosion of our principals, and serve to build distrust. That is why we offer you an platform to let you tell us when something is missing. We want to recover your Cash Back, and we want you to be paid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014