• filter:
  • 1 234538
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Would you like to see a merchant added to our Stores page?
Post it here!

While not all merchants are compatible, we'd be happy to check out those you suggest.

Here are the basic criteria for a merchant to participate in our Cash Back program:
1. The merchant must participate in an affiliate program.
2. The affiliate program must provide the level of detail required for FatWallet Cash Back.
3. The program must be able to maintain a level of interest within the FatWallet Community.

See our stores page for a complete list, and our Cash Back FAQ for answers to common questions.

Please post merchant suggestions to this thread, and check back for responses from our Affiliate Team!
NOTE: This thread will receive "maintenance" from time to time, to make the presentation of information most efficient. We'll leave in merchant suggestions along with follow-up questions and answers, but will delete posts not adding to the discussion. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Please add igourmet.com

highblueeyes (Apr. 16, 2014 @ 3:10p) |

How about wine chateau.com

highblueeyes (Apr. 16, 2014 @ 3:12p) |

deal986 (Apr. 19, 2014 @ 8:08a) |

WHAT ABOUT ADDING WWW.NEWFROG.COM? GOOD STORE WITH VERY LOW PRICES......

rated:
How do I earn cash back?
FatWallet Cash Back rebates are earned by making purchases online after following the link provided in the cash back mall. Our partner merchants will pay us a commission based on your purchase. We share this commission with you. If we are not paid by the merchant, we will not be able to pay the rebate.

Why is FatWallet doing this?
We want to be part of your regular shopping habit - by offering cash rewards for doing your "everyday" shopping with us, we get to see you more often, and gosh darn it... we like you. Of course our motives are based on the fact that we can keep a small percentage of the commission that we don't give back to the customers. This is what keeps the site going.

Am I going to get more junkmail because of this?
Absolutely not. We hate junkmail and spam too. We do not share your personal information with any merchant or any other third party.

PLEASE SEE COMPLETE CASH BACK FAQ HERE!

rated:
u guys need Amazon!
Edit by Moderator: Amazon does not participate with any incentive shopping malls.

rated:
What happened to JCrew.com?
Edit by Moderator: J Crew has terminated their relationship with many sites as of last month. Rumor is that they did not want their brand to be associated with the word discount in any way.

rated:
I'd like to see newegg added.

rated:
How about Eddie Bauer? And buy.com?

rated:
xenvar said:

<< How about Eddie Bauer? And buy.com? >>

Eddie Bauer (2.2%)
and
buy.com (2%)

are already in the mall

rated:
Second vote for DeepDiscountDVD.

Don't suppose you could work out something with eBay right??? Hey, can't hurt to ask.

rated:
I'd sure like to see CDW in there, but I'm expecting that will never happen!

rated:
Eastbay.com/Footlocker.com and EBgames.com would be great additions to the cash back mall.

rated:
Latest additions to those merchants participating in the FatWallet Cash Back Mall...

allpets.com 3.3%
ArtinAClick.com 11.0%
CutePCs 11.0%
Field's 2.5%
Fossil 8.8%
Gurney's Seed & Nursery 8.8%
IBM 2.2%
mondera 2.5%
RedEnvelope 6.6%
Spring Hill Nurseries 8.8%
SureFit Slipcovers 6.6%
TextbookX 3.3%
The Company Store 2.2%
The HomeMarketPlace 8.8%
Vermont Country Store 6.6%
Wilson's Leather 3.3%

rated:
Latest additions to those merchants participating in the FatWallet Cash Back Mall...

FatCash Increases:

overstock raised to 4.4%
SharperImage raised to 6.6%

FatCash Latest Additions:

BBCAmerica 8.8%
BirthdyExpress 8,8%
Carrot's Ink Cartridges 10%
Discovery Channel 4.4%
eMusic 7.7%
Ethnic Grocer 4.4%
Eyeglass.com 4.4%
FractionPrice 7.7%
Hearthsong 6.6%
InkJetUSA 10.0%
Inner-Self 2.0%
Kohls 2.2%
M&M Colorworks 3.3%
MisterArt 3.3%
NeoComputers 2.2%
ReadingGlasses 7.7%
visiondirect 4.4%

rated:
How about getting Williams-Sonoma.com , Gymboree.com , childrensplace.com , Cherylandco.com (Tasty treats), and Burpee.com (seeds and plants)?

And I like the idea of having a popup confirmation for my cashback purchases!

rated:
To become a participating member of the FatCash program, certain requirements must be met. Unfortunately, none of those merchants you mentioned (Williams-Sonoma.com, Gymboree.com, childrensplace.com, Cherylandco.com or Burpee.com), meet those requirements.

Sorry

rated:
What about Macy's?

rated:
What about GoogleGear.com?

rated:
veggie asks:

<< What about Macy's? >>

Sorry, Macy's doesn't want to play

ingenue007 asks:

<< I'm not sure how this FatCash works. Last time I ordered something, I clicked through the fatwallet FatCash link to the vendor. What then? Is that it? Help. >>

Have you read the Cashback FAQs? If you have a specific question, use the FatCash Support System

Shawn5600 asks:

<< What about GoogleGear.com? >>

I have inqured, will post an update if an answer is received.

Edit 6/5/03: I received a reply from Googlegear. Sorry, no luck.

rated:
What about MagazineValues.com?
and newegg.com

rated:
Shawn5600 asks:

<< What about MagazineValues.com? and newegg.com >>

Newegg does not have an affiliated program (I have asked them about it numerous times previously), and MagazineValues does not have the required tracking.

~Deal Guide

rated:
what about Baysoftgames.com and EBgames.com

rated:
Shawn5600 asks:

<< what about Baysoftgames.com and EBgames.com >>

Baysoftgames does not meet the necessary requirements.

However, EBGames, does meet the requirements, and we have mailed them an invitation to join as a FatCash Merchant. All we need now is thier "OK".

rated:
how about scentiments.com?

rated:
How about any of these?

Cabelas.com
towerhobbies.com
arcflashlight.com
quadratec.com

rated:
michelemybell asks:

<< how about scentiments.com? >>

Sorry Scentiments.com does not meet the requirements.

drockwell asks:

<< How about any of these?

Cabelas.com
towerhobbies.com
arcflashlight.com
quadratec.com
>>

TowerHobbies and arcflashlight do not meet the requirements. Cabelas does meet the requirements, and will be sent an invitation. Quadratic.com is under review.

rated:
I received information today that Cabela's will not be able to participate in the FatCash Program. Evidently it "violates agreements with some of their vendor contracts".

rated:
FatWallet said:

<<

<< However, EBGames, does meet the requirements, and we have mailed them an invitation to join as a FatCash Merchant. All we need now is thier "OK". >>

EBgames would be great! Although if you're contacting EBGames, how about GameStop.com?

rated:
Cebu asks:

<< EBgames would be great! Although if you're contacting EBGames, how about GameStop.com? >>

GameStop was sent an invitation to join the FatCash program on June 4th. No response has yet been received.

rated:

1-800-Patches 6.6%
Foot.com 5.0%
JustDeals 2.0%
TigerDirect 2.0%
MGM Mirage 2.0%

rated:
what about GameFly.com

rated:
Shawn5600 asks:

<< what about GameFly.com >>

We should be able to add GameFly within the next few days.

rated:
what abt WQN?

rated:

BabyAge 2.0%
FannieMayCandies 5%
FootSmart 5.5%
GadgetUniverse 11.0%
Gevalia 5.5%
HammacherSchlemmer 6.6
HelloDirect 7.7
KitchenHomeGadgets 3.0%
LinenSource 5.5%
NetMagazines 12%
PetFoodDirect 3.3%
ShopMLB 5.5%
Upperdeck 7.7%

rated:
What happened to tower records? Have you looked into Zappos.com? With all the shoes that I buy there it would be great!!

rated:
Gevalia 5.5% Sweet! Good coffee, free doodads *and* FatCash!

rated:
hs asks:

<< what abt WQN? >>

WQN requires an exclusivity clause in their contract. Exclusivity is not in the best interests of the FatWallet Community.

mindthegap asks:

<< What happened to tower records? Have you looked into Zappos.com? With all the shoes that I buy there it would be great!! >>

Tower Records is currently changing their format. As soon as we get the "OK", they will again be listed as a FatCash Merchant. My guess is less than two weeks.

Zappos is currently under review.

Thanks for your interest!

~ DG

rated:

Tower Records is back! 2.2%

BMG Direct $4.00 (For new membership)
GameFly $2.50 (For new membership)
Pitney Bowes $10.00

rated:
I'd like to suggest trying to add BookCloseouts.com to Cashback. It's a favorite of mine.
There's a very generous rebate thru Ebates with them, but not with FW
Thanks
<font color="blue">Edit by Deal Guide:
We had not forgotten your request! It just took a few extra steps to bring Book Closeouts on as a FatCash Merchant. Book Closeouts has been added as of 8/2/03.</font color>

rated:
MGR says:

<< I'd like to suggest trying to add BookCloseouts.com to Cashback. It's a favorite of mine.
There's a very generous rebate thru Ebates with them, but not with FW
Thanks
>>

BookCloseouts will be sent an invitation to join FatCash.

rated:

A1 Wireless $30.00
Boaters World 1.0%
Dealsonic 2.0%
ING Direct $7.00
Parts America 6.0%
Pitney Bowes $10.00
Shipping Only 10.0%
Spiegel 2.0%

Skipping 1444 Messages...
rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 234538
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014