• Text Only
Hello,

Question about a recent no-show on my Fatwallet account: could you give me more info about an order I placed via FW with Virgin Mobile on Fri afternoon (pacific time)? VM is now showing the order status (Sat afternoon) as 'complete' but there's no CashBack appearing. My click history looks like I navigated properly, but just no credit.

The only thing I can think of is that I'm running spybot s&d and my hosts file might have thrown a wrench into the process. Sucks- never had this issue with other services.

I went to your Cash Back, hit V for Vitacost and it won't connect. All others stores i tried did connect.
What's up with that?

Just tried 3 of the Vitacost page links, and all were fine. If you'd please try again, and let us know if you continue to have problems, that would be great.

Hello, spamgoesheremeow. We allow our partner merchants two weeks from the date an order ships to notify us. I do see Cash Back clicks in your account history to VM Friday evening, so chances are it's just a matter of waiting.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm just concerned because several other members of a Virgin Mobile forum (who also use FW) ordered at the same time as me, but they received Cash Back notification within hours of their order being charged. I'll give it a bit more time, I guess, but I'm starting to get a sinking feeling.

MeraNamJoker said:   for last couple of months I am having problems with CashBack. i recently filed several support requests for missing CashBack. I am using chrome +adblock plus.
what could be problem ?

The adblock plus you are using could indeed be the issue. This is not one I'm familiar with, but if it's blocking any of the tracking companies the merchants use, that would indeed explain the problem

I bought 2 htc evo phones from VirginMobile through fatwallet, was supposed to get about $12.50 back per phone. No pending Cash Back reported on fatwallet though. I clicked the link through fatwallet with the popup that said I was on my way to Cash Back...why no Cash Back?

Hey bransom123, please allow two weeks from the date an order ships for the merchant to notify us of Cash Back eligibility. After that time, we can credit and investigate, and are often able to recover your rebate manually.

How long does a check usually take to arrive? It was processed on 11/23, but I still haven't gotten it. I know in the past I've gotten them much quicker.

Hello Ellone!

Checks can take up to 4 weeks to arrive. I will send you a support ticket so that we can follow up appropriately.

Thanks!

Has anyone else had a problem with Virgin Mobile and Cash Back. I got Cash Back in December for a phone I bought and just got an email that it was reversed even though the transaction is complete and I haven't returned the phone? Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

I seem to be having a lot of issues with Cash Back lately. My history shows the clicks fine, but I'm finding that I have to submit support tickets to get credit because the merchants aren't reporting it. I tend to purchase a lot from Newegg, so I'm not sure if the problem is specific only to Newegg purchases or to other vendors as well. I did recently receive credit for a Best Buy purchase, so it does seem to be working some times.

It used to be rare that I had to submit a support ticket but now it seems it's rare that I DON'T.

No funny anti-virus - running Microsoft Security Essentials on my PCs. I've also tried purchases from both my home and office PCs - different location, so I don't believe the problem is PC specific or source IP specific.

Any suggestions welcome as creating support tickets for almost every purchase is a hassle for me and I'm sure for FatWallet as well.

Hi Happyenchilada, which, by the way, that's a great name!

I am sending you a support request so that we can look into this issue further.

Hi MikesterRX7,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are not currently or have been experiencing reporting issues for the merchants that were mentioned.

When suddenly merchants are not reporting, and you had been having great success, that does seem to suggest something changed like the computer itself (perhaps a new one or upgrade), or some kind of software change. I will send a separate support request, so that we can look into this further and see about getting it fixed.

Thanks!

From the beginning, only Coach has never reported my clicks. Not even once. Never successful. I always have to submit the ticket. I just don't understand why some merchants go through fine and some merchants don't at all.

Hello,

There does not seem to be a reporting issue with Coach (overall), so that would suggest it is a computer configuration issue. I am following up on one of your investigation tickets to continue assisting and seeing if we can get your reporting back on track.

Thanks!

yea im new at this so its not working for me either

Hi tiffanyespinosa420,

I will send you a support ticket, so that we can work on your issue.

Thanks so much!

Lately I did not receive any Cash Back from my Best Buy purchases. I wrote a few support tickets for every single one of them. Is there any problem with Best Buy link because I don't want to submit support ticket all the time.

Hi mlayu,

Thank you for contacting us.

There shouldn't be an issue with the Best Buy links that we have up. We will continue your investigations and see what is going on there.

Thanks so much!

Hi, I'm having problems with the Mac App Store CashBack links. I've click the link via the itunes coupons page for Mac App Store, but it only opens iTunes, not the Mac App Store.

http://www.fatwallet.com/iTunes-coupons/code-484803/

i've tried in safari & chrome.

Hi Turtlebud,

The Mac App link is working, so please try again. Updated their main link, as it was giving an error.

Thanks!

Beware: Now using shopping runner shipping used as an excuse to deny FWCB.

We can ask the merchant to consider the matter. Ultimately, they'll determine if we are both to be paid.

Hi

Could everyone PLEASE refer to the post they are answering/solving in some way? It's easy when there are no other posts subsequently but in the future not at all and it gets annoying!? How hard is that? (cough staff!) Thanks

gamevader said:   We can ask the merchant to consider the matter. Ultimately, they'll determine if we are both to be paid.

Freeduh said:   Hi

Could everyone PLEASE refer to the post they are answering/solving in some way? It's easy when there are no other posts subsequently but in the future not at all and it gets annoying!? How hard is that? (cough staff!) Thanks

gamevader said:   We can ask the merchant to consider the matter. Ultimately, they'll determine if we are both to be paid.

Sorry 'bout tha', as Hagrid would say.

I was referring to the use of Shoprunner shipping on Newegg purchases - we think - and so we're double checking - that it's somehow trumping our referral links.

Can't remember the card i used

Today I can't get to WalMart thru FatWallet. FW Support says turn off Norton Ad Blocker, but others tell Norton does not have Ad Blocker...and I can't find it in Norton.
Can anyone explain fix?
Support said Norton made change of late, but did not explain how to proceed for solution.

Sent you a private message, foche3911

Cash Back is suppose to just work right? I have results in click history and purchases I know I made and I don't think once have I ever been paid out without a ticket. What is the average time it should take for a click to appear to be starting the process? When should I start submitting tickets?

Don't want to be impatient but at the same time don't want to miss out.

If you're using Cash Back designated clicks, they will be recorded to your click history immediately.

Merchants have up to two weeks from the date an order ships to notify us of eligible purchases. After that, you can submit a request for manual credit and investigation.

It's best if we hear from you no later than 60 days after you shop, but for most merchants we can usually still take action until day 90.

Travel merchants are another thing altogether.

When in doubt, contact us... we'd much rather hear from you 2 weeks too soon than 2 day too late.

SininStyle said:   Cash Back is suppose to just work right? I have results in click history and purchases I know I made and I don't think once have I ever been paid out without a ticket. What is the average time it should take for a click to appear to be starting the process? When should I start submitting tickets?

Don't want to be impatient but at the same time don't want to miss out.

††
Yes, it is supposed to just work. Over 97% of all transactions report without any kind of 'help' from the Cash Back team, so long as your computer is set up to accept cookies, and not blocking tracking.

Cash Back, from the time of the click, to reporting can take up to two weeks from the shipping date. This is because some merchants report within the first day, while others wait till around shipping, or just after it has arrived.†

If it has not arrived by the end of that two week, please let us know by filling out a support request so that we can look into the transaction and hopefully recover Cash Back. †Also, by sending in a support request, we can offer suggestions on how to get you on track so that Cash Back automatically reports.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014