Suggestion Box

Archived From: FatWallet
  • 115161718 19
  • Page
  • Text Only
Please find a way to make a user's posts more easily searched by creating a link on their profile (such as what craiglist does). I've asked for this before and am asking again.

It'll make deals posted by certain users MUCH easier to find rather than laboring through the normal FW search engine. You could either put the link in their profile (so they can choose to enable/disable it) or integrate the link directly with their username in the left column.

Thanks!

cedarpointfan said: Leave a 120-second window for "Edited by"-less edits after you post...5 minutes / 300 seconds would be EVEN BETTER for the "old-timers" (like me) that usually only see the errors AFTER hitting SUBMIT, even though I proofread several times...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014