• filter:
  • 119202122 23
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
veckle said:   Should Staff members really be giving other Staff members "green" on the deals they post? Hardly seems impartial.
I think you call that being "MODeRATED" ...

rated:
veckle said:   Should Staff members really be giving other Staff members "green" on the deals they post? Hardly seems impartial.
I wouldn't expect that anything underhanded were meant by that -- it's probably all in good fun, with good intentions --
but if the votes on a thread/post mean anything in a practical sense - and I guess they do, in some ways (positioning of the thread on pages where threads are sorted by approval rating, being included in lists of most-trending threads, triggering email alerts, helping people to win contests, or whatever) - then maybe staff members shouldn't be able to vote at all, on any post by anybody.  ...IF they want to maintain that they are impartial.

If they don't feel that they ought to be, or ought to appear to be, impartial, then I think it's fine for them to have a vote.

Just make the policy clear one way or the other, so people who casually notice it don't feel that it is unfair. 

(And maybe you do state it clearly somewhere - I certainly haven't delved through the fine print of the site.)

rated:
lvhotbagsinfo said:   you can give online order as you like a bags along professional view and take settled in his professional parties.
    *Shakes fist*
Hey You Kids!

rated:
all your bags are belong to us

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014