• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Having problems logging in or completing CashBack transactions?

Our website uses "cookies" to help track your login preferences and CashBack transactions. Cookies are small chunks of text stored by your Web browser and are totally safe. If your browser is not storing the cookies set by the FatWallet site, you will not be able to stay logged in or complete CashBack transactions. Here are some examples of how to make sure your system will store our cookies properly:

To enable cookies for Windows XP:
Go to the "Start" menu on your taskbar.
Go to "Control Panel."
Choose the "Internet Options" icon. When the options open, select the "Privacy" tab.
For XP users that have installed Service Pack 2: Under the section titled "Settings", click on the button called "Sites."
For non-Service Pack 2 users: Under the section titled "Web Sites," it will say, "To override cookie handling for individual websites...." Click on the "Edit" button.
In the "Address" of website box, type www.fatwallet.com and click the "Allow" button. The name fatwallet.com should appear in the box below, with the setting "Always Allow."
Hit OK twice, restart Internet Explorer, and try to log in or perform a CashBack transaction again.

To enable cookies for Windows Vista:
Launch Internet Explorer.
Click the "Tools" menu, then select "Internet Options."
Click the "Privacy" tab.
Click the "Advanced" button.
Tick the "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" box, and the "Always accept session cookies" box.
Hit OK twice, restart Internet Explorer, and try to log in or make a CashBack transaction again.

If you're using a different operating system and/or browser, please refer to the instructions below.

Another common reason for cookies being blocked is third party firewall, adware and spyware software, such as Zone Alarm and various overprotective Norton utilities. These products will may block cookies and can stop many genuine websites from working properly.

To stop these applications from blocking your cookies, try either shutting down the program while using our site, or changing your settings to allow cookies (either for all sites, or just for www.fatwallet.com).

If you continue to experience problems, you may need to have someone take a look at your computer system to remove or disable software that is interfering with your browser's ability to store cookies while you are using our site.

Verifying cookie settings on other browsers and operating systems

Internet Explorer/MSN Explorer on Windows 98/2000/XP
Go to the "Start" menu on your taskbar.
For XP users: Go to "Control Panel."
For Windows 98/2000 users or XP users that are using the Classic appearance: Go to "Settings"->"Control Panel."
Choose the "Internet Options" icon. When the options open, select the "Privacy" tab.
For XP users that have installed Service Pack 2: Under the section titled "Settings", click on the button called "Sites"
For all other Internet Explorer users: Under the section titled "Web Sites," it will say, "To override cookie handling for individual websites...." Click on the "Edit" button
In the "Address" of website box, type www.fatwallet.com and click the "Allow" button. The name fatwallet.com should appear in the box below, with the setting "Always Allow."
Hit OK.
Hit OK again, and try to log in or perform a CashBack transaction again.

Internet Explorer on Macintosh
Start Internet Explorer.
Select the menu "Explorer," and choose "Preferences."
Select, on the left-hand side, "Receiving Files." It will open up to three possible options.
Select "Cookies."
On the right-hand side, you will see below the list of sites, a dropdown box that says "When receiving cookies...." Select either "Never Ask" or "Ask for each site."
"Never Ask" will accept all cookies from now on.
"Ask for each site" will prompt you whenever a site wishes to add a cookie. If you allow or deny cookies, you will allow or deny all cookies for that site.
Try to log in or perform a CashBack transaction again. If you chose "Ask for each site," select "Allow" when it asks you for fatwallet.com.

Netscape Navigator/Mozilla
Netscape/Mozilla's menus are subtly different depending on which operating system you are using (it is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix). The instructions below are for Windows, but for other platforms, they will be very similar.
Open Netscape/Mozilla, and chose the "Tools" menu.
In the "Tools" menu, there is something called the "Cookie Manager." Select that. If you are presented with the option to "Unblock cookies from this site" do so.
If "Unblock Cookies" is not an option, go to the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences."
In the category window, on the left, you will see the category "Privacy & Security." Click on the "+" to expand that category. Beneath it, you will see the option "Cookies." Select that.
You now have three options that will work for you. "Enable cookies for the originating web site only," "Enable cookies based on privacy settings," and "Enable all cookies." Decide which would be best for you. For further details, please consult the web browser's help menu.

Mozilla Firefox
For Windows users: Open Firefox, and chose the "Tools" menu, and select "Options."
For Linux users: Open Firefox, and chose the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences."
Select the "Privacy" icon on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side, expand the "Cookies" section.
Click on the "Exceptions" button.
Enter www.fatwallet.com in the "Address" of website box, and hit "Allow."
Hit OK to exit.

Opera for Windows
Start Opera, and select the "Tools" menu. In the "Tools" menu, choose "Preferences."
On the left-hand side, chose "Privacy."
Select the "Manage Cookies" button. In the "Quick Find" box, type www.fatwallet.com.
If the window below is blank, you have no rules set up for fatwallet.com. If so, hit the "New" button on the right. Type www.fatwallet.com in the text box at the top. Otherwise, select the folder that appeared in the bottom window, and select "Edit" on the right.
In the "Server Properties" window, uncheck "Use defaults for normal cookies." Check "Apply these settings for entire domain," and "Accept cookies for server/domain." You can check or uncheck the last two options, as you see fit. Hit OK.
Hit the "Close" button, and then OK.

Safari for Mac
Start Safari, and select the "Safari" menu and choose "Preferences."
Choose the "Security" tab.
In the "Accept Cookies" section, you have 2 options that will work. You can choose "Always" or "Only from sites you navigate to". Choose which ever you would prefer.
Hit the "Close" button.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A link to Microsoft with instructions for deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835

Another possible cause for poor performance on the internet: Verify MTU settings for TCP/IP when on PPPoE connection

Quick instructions to whitelist our email addresses for popular free email services!

Emails to add to Whitelist

dailyupdate@fatwallet.com
no-reply@fatwallet.com
threads@fatwallet.com
alerts@fatwallet.com
topicalerts@fatwallet.com
newtopics@fatwallet.com

Hotmail:

While viewing your Inbox, go to the "Options" menu (top right of browser), and select "More Options".

Look for the "Junk e-mail" section, and click on "Safe and blocked senders"

Click on "Safe Senders"

Add the email addresses listed above to the Safe list.

GMail:

Click on the "Settings" link at the top of the browser.

Enter the email address you would like to whitelist in the "From" field.

Click "Next Step"

Check the box for "Never send it to Spam"

Click "Create Filter"

Repeat for all email addresses listed above.

Yahoo! Mail:

Add the email addresses listed above to your contacts to whitelist them with Yahoo! Mail.

It is helpful.

sir i requested my CashBack to paypal that was available jan 3!
its been like 36 hours and its still saying pending.
before that i had 62.92 CashBack available and now it says 0 available and 62.92 requested its been 36 long hours!
is there something wrong with my account?
thanks for any help =)

Hello!

I already replied to your support request, but just in case you see this first:

nothing is wrong, don't worry. I see you requested payment about 31 hours ago. We typically process paypal payments a few times a week, so your request has just come in between processing.

Since the last 2-3 days, Many of the FW forum pages are not loading properly. The graphics dont show up and the page looks very unformatted. I tried different browsers (FF and IE) as well as different computers --- all have the same problem.

Strangely, when I log out and browse this site as a "guest", the pages load properly. That makes me suspect this has something to do with my FW account/profile?

Didnt see anyone else complaining so it is perhaps an isolated issue.
Can someone please take a look and see what is going on.

ETA: I have attached a snapshot of one page which has loaded improperly.

There have been some problems that we are working on. For more information I suggest looking at this thread. Link to Thread

Didn't there use to be "picks of the day" sections for both computers and TV's where experts weighed in on the beast deals? Seems like there were links from the the front page.

I've noticed that when the merchants first "report" Cash Back transactions, the amount they're paying is no where near the Cash Back amount that is advertised. Example, Fandango purchase of $15.50 results in a reporting Cash Back amount of $.10. The advertised Cash Back is 3.5%, while $.10 is .65%. Am I doing something wrong? The tickets I purchased were at matinee prices. Would discounts like that result in a lesser Cash Back sum?

Hi ronsdiscounts,

Thank you for your question!

Fandango does not pay Cash Back on the purchase of movie tickets, they only pay on the purchase of Fandango Bucks. That report may be an acknowledgement of the transaction, but as it was for movie tickets, it is not eligible.

I have a quick question. I've never used CashBack before(shame on me I know but I always forget and honestly didn't even know how it worked before!) until last weekend I made a purchase through BlueNile. I was logged in and used Firefox on my Mac. It shows in my click history but not in my transaction history yet. Any idea how long it should take to show up? It was an engagement ring purchase so that 5% Cash Back isn't chump change

Hi Mooby,

It can take up to two weeks from the shipping date for a merchant to report a transaction to your account. If it does not (by then), please complete a <a href="http://www.fatwallet.com/account/view_click_history.php">Cash Back Problem / Investigation Request</a>.

Thanks!

is there something strange going on regarding Office Depot transactions? The reporting seems erratically itemized and confusing

Hey VivYip,

The itemized reporting is the way they send it (we actually have a few merchants that report that way). If you have questions about a specific order/issue, it would be best to send in a support request rather than us air your business out here in the wild.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014