toolbar?

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
hi there,

is the fatwallet toolbar still supposed to be functional, or did that die a while ago?

If it's dead, I'm looking for something similar to what it did. i.e., allow easy cash-back click throughs (instead of having to go to the fatwallet site, find the store, click through, etc). Any ideas out there? Greasemonkey scripts, firefox add-ons, etc?

thanks!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

FatWallet Tools for FireFox:
http://www.fatwallet.com/toolbar/

THANKS! I had to re-install Linux Mint, and missed it! Happy New Year!

I'm noticing that when I try to use the toolbar for Shoebuy.com, I'll click on the red logo, log in to FW and use the link to SB.com, only to see the logo red again. I even turned off my pop-up blocker to see if this was the cause. Any suggestions? I'm planning on making a large purchase and would *really* appreciate the discount.

Just an update, the toolbar has been updated to work with FireFox 3.6.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014