• filter:
  • 121222324 25
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
3c3 said:   
jmw11 said:   Paid poster trying to meet his quota.

Quota for what? I don't see how these people can benefit from posting nonsense. There is no link to another site, etc.

This isn't your grandfather's SEO anymore with backlink generation.

The goal is to generate high quality content, keep people on the site, and to stimulate further discussion.  Time on site is very important now.

Of course, the content is actually low quality since the contractor barely skims the thread or learned English in the Philippines, so none of the goals are met.

rated:
Does Target POS system allow purchase of VISA cards using Target gift cards?

I know third party store cards are able to be purchased using Target gift cards.

rated:
cpusj said:   Does Target POS system allow purchase of VISA cards using Target gift cards?

I know third party store cards are able to be purchased using Target gift cards.

no

rated:
3c3 said:   

Quota for what? I don't see how these people can benefit from posting nonsense. There is no link to another site, etc.

I'm not saying that poster is or isn't a paid poster, but paid posters do exist for a variety of reasons, even if they don't directly mention a particular seller.  A seller of a good or service might benefit from more awareness of said good or service, since more business to their industry generally means more business for them, especially if their websites already rank well in search engines.  I've seen this kind of thing for everything from whole life insurance to imitation Nike products.

rated:
GamingG said:   
3c3 said:   

I'm not saying that poster is or isn't a paid poster, but paid posters do exist for a variety of reasons, even if they don't directly mention a particular seller.  A seller of a good or service might benefit from more awareness of said good or service, since more business to their industry generally means more business for them, especially if their websites already rank well in search engines.  I've seen this kind of thing for everything from whole life insurance to imitation Nike products.

Do imitation Nike products rank well in search engines?

rated:
Anyone know if I can purchase a physical Sephora Giftcard online using a Sephora egiftcard?

rated:
Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, and Murphy USA will all allow you to buy third party gift cards with a Wal-Mart gift card.

rated:
Any recent experience at RadioShack? Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015