• filter:
  • 117181920 21
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Regarding Staples, I've tried to buy visa gc in store (wasn't allowed) and then online, as advised by a number of enthusiastic bloggers. My (8) online orders seemingly went through, but were then cancelled. However they didn't make a big deal of it, just told me buying gc with gc isn't allowed. I don't think I'm banned. Just stuck with a large number of Staples cards.

rated:
How can you purchase visa gift cards with WalMart GC? I've been to 2 different walmarts. I tried purchasing $100 visa gift card n 100 master card, both transactions were denied. They said had to pay cash. Then I tried ordering online n WalMart GC is NOT a payment option.

Lady I spoke with at WalMart.com customer service said I could as long as it was a specific amount and not the variable. But I've not been successful at all.
any suggestions?????

rated:
labboypro said:   
billrubin said:   
labboypro said:   Added this blurb to the QS--

Update 07/01/2014-- with Lands' End being rolled out from under the SHC family, their GCs will no longer work at Kmart/Sears.  While there are plenty of LE cards that still work, reports are starting to grow from buyers who bought LE and could not get them to work at Kmart/Sears.  

So do they not work even if you want to buy LE stuff at Sears?

The Sears POS does not accept the new LE cards at all.  I see this as a glitch given the example you give above... but as of last week, no, they didn't work.  Perhaps Sears will be changing the in-store LE registers out for a different system (??)... or (???)

Wasn't LE sold to someone? No longer the part of Sears/Reebok? Isn't that the reason it no longer works?

rated:
ddarnell2287 said:   How can you purchase visa gift cards with WalMart GC? I've been to 2 different walmarts. I tried purchasing $100 visa gift card n 100 master card, both transactions were denied. They said had to pay cash. Then I tried ordering online n WalMart GC is NOT a payment option.

Lady I spoke with at WalMart.com customer service said I could as long as it was a specific amount and not the variable. But I've not been successful at all.
any suggestions?????

Sell the WM GC for 92% return rate.

rated:
Where do you sell gift cards?

rated:
ddarnell2287 said:   Where do you sell gift cards?
  Check out buyers for gift cards at giftcardgranny dot com. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014