• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Typically when I make a Sears purchase using a gift card I'm able to swipe the card, no cashier intervention required..
Folks who have succeeded and not succeeded, can you say whether you were able to swipe the card or if it had to be manually entered?  Thanks.

I swipe, cashier enters last four digits of card.

rated:
When buying gift cards with a gift card at Sears, I've found that if the total is less than $100, I can swipe my gift card and pay without cashier intervention.  If the total is $100 or more, I can still swipe my gift card but then the cashier has to look at it to enter the last 4 digits.

rated:
DonRSD said:   Can I use a Best Buy gift card to buy Visa/Amex gift cards?
  No.

rated:
Has anyone ever tried this at Whole Foods?  My local store has Amazon cards and lots of others....

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016