• 118 19 202122
  • Page
  • Text Only
Got my notice last night. I guess we will see if the people that claimed to have gotten the 4g, were telling the truth. I really don't care, as it is free, but the newer version would be nice.

I also got my tracking notice last night. I was concerned as I have a zero balance on my account. It's scheduled to be delivered on Monday. We will see if I get a 3G or 4G. Woohoo!

A follow up: I originally received a 2g. It had a small scratch on the side of the unit, and an odd smudge that led me to believe this was a refurbished iPod. I contacted my local branch and the manager arranged to have it replaced by the fulfillment center. The new one came in late last week and I picked it a couple of days ago. It's a 4g, which makes me quite happy.

Got my tracking notification last night as well. Wasn't actually expecting to get that for another month or two though, as I didn't complete the requirements until 9/21 (was putting off the debit transactions until as late as possible in hopes that when they sent the iPod it would be a 4g). The site had said within 90 days of meeting the requirements. I was fully expecting to have to wait the full 90 days.

Got ship notification yesterday

Me too. Got my shipping notice in email Wednesday night. Estimated delivery date Mon Nov 8th. Fingers crossed for the 4g model.

I also got notification for 11/8 delivery. I feel 4G.

Has anyone closed their accounts already? After the 180 days?

dang. the convenience of package tracking is killer for the impatient.
my iPod is in the sorting facility of my town, but it won't be delivered till monday! gah!

wow, you guys are so homeless for your free iPods!

Alright....mine are on the truck for delivery. Has anyone else tracked theirs?

Mine is on the truck and out for dellivery..

Sorry double post.

Mine just came and the model number is A1367. I have not opened it up because if it is the 3rd generation i want to sell it.

A1367 should be 4th generation
http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=A1367

Thank you for the information. Now I am happy!!!

I would imagine whoever is waiting from now on will get the 4th generation. I am glad I waited to fulfill this agreement and didn't get it last month.

Just received both mine and my daughters, and both were 4G! Super excited. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of the info!!

Model A1367

Looks like I got a 4th gen as well.

should be getting mine any min now. this is fun!

I got the 4th generation too! I think I'm going to keep the toy. I deserve it after waiting so long.

Me and my wife both got the 4G today!!! looks like thats what everyone is getting on this shipment !!!

I also received mine this morning. 4th gen =)

Without even opening the box, you can see New 4th gen model has a front facing camera and the "facetime" and "camera" app icons on the picture. Hope this helps.

4th gen here as well!!

4th gen here also!!!

Just received my touch. Qualified 9/24. Received an MC540LL/A 4th Gen 8GB model. Now to figure out how to turn it into a Kinect.

oops, sorry for the dbl post.

Not real unless pictured, right?
Disclaimer
kristjin said: Just received my touch. Qualified 9/24. Received an MC540LL/A 4th Gen 8GB model. Now to figure out how to turn it into a Kinect.

4g here, too. Trying to figure if it's better as a Squeezebox remote (nah), or iPad wrangle - a bit of a stretch, but...

iTouch4theWin said: looks like thats what everyone is getting on this shipment !!!

If only.... got mine today, and it was just a 3rd gen (MC086LL/A)

Yay, got mine and it is 4G too! At first I didn't think so, cause I expected it to look more like the 4G iPhone for some reason... nice.

4G here in Seattle. Now do I swap with my previously gotten Keybank 2G?

3G here

Darn it... The Fedex guy came by the house while we were picking the kids up from school..... Gotta wait another day.

got mine. 2nd/3rd gen. But i was able to get it upgraded at WalMart. paid the $30 difference.

Did you really? how can I do that? Just go in and ask?

Oops double post, sorry.

olliewalliewhiskers said: got mine. 2nd/3rd gen. But i was able to get it upgraded at WalMart. paid the $30 difference.

How did you do that? They always ask for receipt right?

I received a 4th Gen touch as well. Front facing camera/FaceTime listed on screen sticker.
Qualified on 10-25.

I got mine today which traveled from PINEVILLE, NC to Portland OR and its 4G, all the best to everyone else.

4g here in Rochester NY...........

4G here in Grand Rapids, MI

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014