• 12 3 4522
  • Page
  • Text Only
Interesting.. I wonder why the CSR's all seem to be misinformed? Might be worth it to sign up and then point them to their own FAQ if they try and say I don't qualify.

My banker said that she has a way of checking the status of the iPod shipment. I will fulfill the requirements this Thursday and will give her a call next week to see whats up...I'm impatient.

I have fulfilled the requirements with 2 $100 deduct from my credit cards and 1 purchase with the debit without pin, now I am waiting for the Ipod. No email or letter stating tht I hv met the requirements tho.

KETAX said: No email or letter stating tht I hv met the requirements tho.

You will only get an email stating that you met the requirements if you ask them. Log into your account, and send them a message if you want that confirmation.

I just received a print card for the same deal requirement but with offer of $150.

Everybody, be careful with any inquiries, I just noticed that they hit me with a $1.50 "EXCESS EMPL ASSISTED TELE INQUIRY CHARGE".

Their response after my inquiry:

Thank you for contacting Key. I appreciate your e-mail and I can
definitely provide you with your qualification status for the iPod
Touch.

I have reviewed your account and I am happy to verify that you have
qualified to receive the iPod Touch as of June 14, 2010. Please note the
following:

? Client must have a U.S. mailing address on October 1, 2010 to be
eligible
? Accounts overdrawn or closed as of October 1, 2010 are not eligible
for this offer

You may expect to receive the iPod Touch by September 14, 2010. The iPod
Touch will be reported on Form 1099-INT.

The reply I got looked very similar, except replace the following section:
"Please note, the following eligibility requirements also apply:
? Client must have a U.S. mailing address on 7/2/2010 to be eligible ? Accounts overdrawn or closed as of 7/2/2010 are not eligible for this offer"

Yes, mine says July 2. Strange. Note also the same weird question marks in my email.

What is happening? No delivery emails yet? I hope Key bank can afford all the ipods, judging by their fees, they should though!!!

Anyone have any luck with getting ACH push/pulls counted for the direct deposit/automated payments requirement?

I hope I see something fairly soon. I am pretty sure that I am approaching 60 days since I met the requirements so they don't have much time left to get it to me within the 90 days they state.

Thanks! I did not know tht.

Greets from the folks @ SD.

I got a ship confirmation today via e-mail from fedex. Dunno the exact date I fulfilled the requirements, but I was pretty quick about it. 2 Day delivery, supposed to be monday.

Eddyisgreat said: Greets from the folks @ SD.

I got a ship confirmation today via e-mail from fedex. Dunno the exact date I fulfilled the requirements, but I was pretty quick about it. 2 Day delivery, supposed to be monday.

Nice! I wonder if I will get an email today. I fulfilled everything pretty quick too. I am afraid to call them though because another user here posted that they actually got charged for too many inquiries or something like that.

Thanks for the update.

I also got the shipment email this morning!

flix02 said: I also got the shipment email this morning!

Did you guys have to request an email be sent? I still haven't seen anything. When did you meet all of your requirements? It looks like I met my last requirement on May 19th. (My debit card transaction was small, $1.78, but they said that there was no minimum so I am assuming that I am fine).

xceebeex said: flix02 said: I also got the shipment email this morning!

Did you guys have to request an email be sent? I still haven't seen anything. When did you meet all of your requirements? It looks like I met my last requirement on May 19th. (My debit card transaction was small, $1.78, but they said that there was no minimum so I am assuming that I am fine).

No, I did not request an email, the shipping mails are sent automatically. We fulfilled the requirements on May 16 & 17 (we get two ipods - the wife applied as well, one for each kid ). We got both emails this morning. Our debit transactions were small as well, smaller than yours, so you are ok there.

flix02 said: xceebeex said: flix02 said: I also got the shipment email this morning!

No, I did not request an email, the shipping mails are sent automatically. We fulfilled the requirements on May 16 & 17 (we get two ipods - the wife applied as well, one for each kid ). We got both emails this morning. Our debit transactions were small as well, smaller than yours, so you are ok there.

Ok well that is good news then. Well hopefully since I fulfilled the requirements only a couple days later than you I can expect an email shortly. Is there any information about what model iPod it is? I am assuming it will be the 8GB.

Was the email from Key or from FedEx? Also, did you guys sign up for online banking? I met my requirements a while back but have yet to receive an email.. wondering if it is because I did not sign up for their online banking....

sdkjr said: Was the email from Key or from FedEx? Also, did you guys sign up for online banking? I met my requirements a while back but have yet to receive an email.. wondering if it is because I did not sign up for their online banking....

I never got an email from them saying that I met the requirements. I had to talk to a CSR to verify that I did. I still have not received an email as of yet either.

It's from Fedex

Anyone have any luck with getting ACH push/pulls counted for the direct deposit/automated payments requirement?

It's this statement in the fine print that concerns me... "Offer is subject to cancellation without notice". meaning you can go through all of the trouble (and yes getting your payroll dept to get your aug & sept payroll diverted to key is no small feat at some companies) and they can legally say, 90 days later, "sorry we have run out, there are no more available". and now you have another account to manage, your payroll needs rediverting, and well if you close it, it can reflect badly on your credit. There is never something for nothing.

miss98040 said: It's this statement in the fine print that concerns me... "Offer is subject to cancellation without notice". meaning you can go through all of the trouble (and yes getting your payroll dept to get your aug & sept payroll diverted to key is no small feat at some companies) and they can legally say, 90 days later, "sorry we have run out, there are no more available". and now you have another account to manage, your payroll needs rediverting, and well if you close it, it can reflect badly on your credit. There is never something for nothing.

"Offer is subject to cancellation without notice" means that they can end the promotion at any time. They cannot revoke the offer once you have accepted it (when you open the account).

What actually counts as automated payments? I donít have direct deposit so Iíll have to do the automated payments, but Iím not sure what would qualify. Thanks

I did pulls from my credit cards' payment pages and that qualified

thanks.
that will be easier than DD

Still no email for me. Hope to see one soon. Anyone else receiving confirmation emails?

I am just waiting for somebody to post here which ipod it is, even though I am 99% sure it's the 8GB Gen2.
There has to be somebody here who lives closer to Pineville, NC (where my ipod shipped from) than me who receives theirs today. Our two ipods are scheduled to be here on Monday, but they are shipped across the country.
So who will be the first to receive theirs?

Mine is due to arrive on Monday. I will let you know.

2nd Gen. There is an update avail to Ver 4 software. MNice deal for free

I have some strange feeling that something is screwed up with mine, I still haven't received a shipment email.

xceebeex said: I have some strange feeling that something is screwed up with mine, I still haven't received a shipment email.
If I were you I would not expect that email in the next few weeks, because in previous promos, Key sent the ipods in batches. But there have been reports by some that they received the ipod but have never seen the email, so watch out for Fedex on Monday.
Besides that, if I were you, I would request an email stating that you fulfilled the requirements, to have some proof. Just log into your account online, and send a message asking for this. That's pretty much all you can do at this point. There have been mistakes with these promos in the past, and some people have waited for > 90 days, but it's better to have that email IMO (you could show that when walking into a branch if it does take > 90 days).
Anyway, good luck! I am sure you'll get yours as well!

Emailed from their website. Response received today:

"Congratulations! I am happy to tell you that you completed the transaction requirements as of May 28, 2010. You should receive your
iPod in the mail by August 26, 2010. The value of the iPod will be
reported on Form 1099-INT."

I am wondering if it will be worth it to pay the extra $90 or $100 and exchange it with the 32GB model at WalMart or the Apple Store? What do you guys think?

Ha, well after all of that worrying my iPod came today apparently. My wife called me at work telling me that it came in and it is indeed the 8GB. So I never received a confirmation email or an email from FedEx, but it did arrive.

flix02 brought up an interesting idea about exhanging it for the 32GB, I didn't think of that, now that is something I will have to debate.

I also received the Ipod touch. It was 8GB. Never received the confirmation email and I fulfilled the requirements on June 17.

xceebeex said: Ha, well after all of that worrying my iPod came today apparently. My wife called me at work telling me that it came in and it is indeed the 8GB. So I never received a confirmation email or an email from FedEx, but it did arrive.

flix02 brought up an interesting idea about exhanging it for the 32GB, I didn't think of that, now that is something I will have to debate.

Please let us know if you're successful in upgrading your touch by paying extra and if yes, where at.
I will receive our touch next month and i'm anxious to set it up for our 2-yr old and definitely want to upgrade the size.

Just received mine today. Never got a shipping notification email.

last time when I did iPod promotion with Key bank (2008), I returned my iPod (un opened in original packing) at a Apple Store, got Apple gift card, used it to by iPod touch (paid the price difference). So you can do the same at Apple Store. No other store was willing to take my iPod and give me cash/gift card (I tried WalMart, Best Buy etc.)

gordita said: xceebeex said: Ha, well after all of that worrying my iPod came today apparently. My wife called me at work telling me that it came in and it is indeed the 8GB. So I never received a confirmation email or an email from FedEx, but it did arrive.

Please let us know if you're successful in upgrading your touch by paying extra and if yes, where at.
I will receive our touch next month and i'm anxious to set it up for our 2-yr old and definitely want to upgrade the size.

deleted

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014