Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

2010 Keybank promotion-free ipod touch for checking account

First page
1 of 85
Neidman
5/1/10 4:09 AM
Here is the 2011 promotion:

https://www.key.com/gen/html/mkt-q211-touch10-3rd.html?ppc=11Q2_...

Note most of the thread below is about the 2010 promotion.

Here is a thread about the 2011 promotion:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1096776/
WikiPost
5/1/10 4:09 AM
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
SSG
5/1/10 8:24 AM
sweet. And I'm finally back in one of the states that have Key Banks. Thanks OP.
DreamKrusher
5/1/10 8:46 AM
Answers to many of your questions about qualifying for a Keybank promo can be found here:

Past Keybank promo

Past keybank promos have only been avaible in these states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA.

Thanks to qiyao0604, Keybank has now added FAQ Link

The offer is not available in all areas. Individuals and businesses will only be eligible in the following districts: Cleveland, Eastern OH, Idaho, Western NY, Oregon, Seattle Cascades, South Puget Sound, Central NY, Rochester, Maine, Northwest OH, Michigan, and Capital Region NY.
kosherham51
5/1/10 9:18 AM
Followed the link most of the way through and when submitting get the following error message - The Offer Code entered does not match the account type selected.

Picked the checking acct and debit card as specified in OP. Anyone else have this problem?
trailerdeluxe
5/1/10 9:49 AM
The value of the iPod touch® will be reported on Form 1099-INT
If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you will be charged a $25 account early closure fee
chesspokerface
5/1/10 10:07 AM
I have a Keybank Business checking account. Am I eligible for this offer because it's a personal account? i called keybank and they said i would be eligible, so just hoping for anyone else's advice to be safe

this isn't working for me. when i go the page to enter my funding info and offer code which is preentered, it says the offer code is invalid with the account i'm opening. i had to open over the phone
JustAce
5/1/10 10:54 AM
Damnit, I forgot to close my account from last year's promo.
ryryfree
5/1/10 12:53 PM
What size of IPOD touch? By the way. Be careful with keybank. They will nickle and dime you. Follow their rules exactly. I did a GPS deal with them and got the 1099. I lost the "value" of the gps on my tax return. Not worth it in my mind.
coolmind
5/1/10 12:59 PM
how much did you pay in ur 1099?
First page
1 of 85
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.