• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Recently my credit report showed this inquiry that I don't recognize, anyone know what it is?

I'm in a process of refinance and the mortgage company asked me about this. Thanks.

CB ASSO FIL

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Best I could find is they are a 3rd party company that performs hard pulls on behalf of other companies. Most occurrences seem to be for mortgages? You refinancing or taking out a mortgage?

Found this on the google:
The named inquiries are from Credit Bureau Associates.A service that mortgage bankers use to pull tri merges.

Thanks guys. I'm refinancing, going for a lower rate mortgage. I suspected that was a mortgage related company too because it happened on June 1st, about the same time I was talking to my new mortgage company.

your welcome --- now please change the title or have the thread deleted

this is useless info for the rest of us

germanpope said: this is useless info for the rest of us

I disagree; the question could certainly be asked again. To the OP I do however agree that the title should be updated. Maybe something like:
RESOVLED: CB ASSOC FIL as hit on my Credit Report who are they?

munkyxtc said: germanpope said: this is useless info for the rest of us

I disagree; the question could certainly be asked again. To the OP I do however agree that the title should be updated. Maybe something like:
RESOVLED: CB ASSOC FIL as hit on my Credit Report who are they?

wow, that's an interesting topic for discussion in FW finance

CB Assoc is on my credit report --- please --

what company is this? lead me into what I thought would be a discussion ---- OP's post with that title is at best self-serving and obnoxious

no offense to OP though --- he got his answer

They just checked my credit also, C B ASSO FIL . This post really help me as I am so nervous about identity theft. I've been applying for business leases and thats what this is. Thanks guys

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014