• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just found out on my AMEX card, $19.60 was charged by "SJ Internet Kundbokning" from Sweden on 5/23/2010. According to this website, this is the first test charge. If you don't pay attention, the big one will come soon. I already reported to AMEX. So please check your statement, especially on line statement for this scam.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kundbokning

/that is all.

A likely story. What, are you afraid to admit to your wife that you like to kundbok?

What really irks me about this type of issue is after say 20 or 30 people calling AMEX or some other CC to report the fake billing. Why don't they simply reject ALL billing from that vendor or take it and charge back immediately so they get double fee on it, and don't have their poor CC holders accidentally paying the bill ?

Also, this is the kind of thing that should trigger a courtesy call to all affected cardholders regarding potential fraud, especially after it has been reported more than once. Funny that AMEX, who flags 46,000 things as "suspicious behavior", lets this go, and the cardholder doesn't find out until they check their statement weeks later ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014