• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Checking account bonus until 08/31/10...

LINK

WesBanco said: Interest earning checking accounts have an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.10%. The rate may change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of 6/21/10. Fees could reduce earnings. The minimum balance to open an account is $50. Customers with a current checking account, or who transfer funds from an existing WesBanco deposit account, are not eligible for the bonus. Debit card purchases: You must make twenty debit card transactions in 90 days of account opening to earn $50 bonus. Refer a friend: $25 bonus will be credited to account after referred friend opens checking account. One of the following must be chosen in order to earn $50 bonus and debit card sign up is required. Direct deposit: Bonus will be paid after the second recurring direct deposit of at least $100 is credited within 90 days of account opening. E-statements: Bonus will be paid after signing up for e-statements within 90 days of account opening. Valid e-mail address is required to receive the bonus. All bonuses are subject to change without notice and limited to one per customer. Customers that have received a new account opening or debit card usage bonus on any previous WesBanco checking account are not eligible for this offer. Employees are not eligible for bonus. Offer valid through August 31, 2010.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

Hard Pull?

So looks like the breakdown for bonus is like this:
1) 20 debit card purchases in 90 days - $50 bonus
2) Direct Deposit of at least $100 within 90 days or sign up for e-statements* - $50 bonus
3) Refer a friend - $25 bonus

* Thanks to the skeer27's post below for catching this.

Perhaps sign up first and then refer spouse or family or friends and get the $25 referral.

The link says $50 for direct deposit OR E-statement. I think I will choose E-Statement.

Mark

skeer27 said: The link says $50 for direct deposit OR E-statement. I think I will choose E-Statement.

Mark

Good catch, I missed that, I think most will opt for e-statements, way easier and hassle free to fullfill.

I do not see a way to sign up online. Does this require a visit to one of their locations?

hiddenaddy said: I do not see a way to sign up online. Does this require a visit to one of their locations?

Yes.

No hard pull per the CSR who set up my account. She also said that you can take advantage of as many $25 referrals as you want.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014