• filter:
  • 131323334 35
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
floressalicis said:   
watssion said:   Any new update for using discover card? Need to do the last payment this last 2 days! Thanks!
  Yes, there's already data points for the 5% working fine for AP with Discover for this quarter.  

  Sorry I only saw someone called back and asked for the credit but didn't see anyone got them in the first place.

rated:
watssion said:   
floressalicis said:   
watssion said:   Any new update for using discover card? Need to do the last payment this last 2 days! Thanks!
  Yes, there's already data points for the 5% working fine for AP with Discover for this quarter.  

  Sorry I only saw someone called back and asked for the credit but didn't see anyone got them in the first place.

  The data points are on a flyertalk thread.

rated:
which thread?
no actual data poins for this quarter on this thread
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1144591-ama...

rated:
Try looking in the thread devoted to Discover Q4 in the same subforum.

rated:
Farewell, old friend.

rated:
floressalicis said:   
watssion said:   
floressalicis said:   
watssion said:   Any new update for using discover card? Need to do the last payment this last 2 days! Thanks!
  Yes, there's already data points for the 5% working fine for AP with Discover for this quarter.  

  Sorry I only saw someone called back and asked for the credit but didn't see anyone got them in the first place.

  The data points are on a flyertalk thread.

  
In case there is still any question about this, I'll add a datapoint here. I charged $500 to Amazon payments a week ago (to meet the spend requirement for a different promo). My statement just closed and I got $25 in the 5% CashBack bonus category.

Edit: just made my final Amazon payments between wife and I (including the other $1000 of my discover 5% bonus). Farewell my good friend.
 

rated:
do you think at this point it would matters if I do A-->B and B-->A on these last days? 

rated:
it never mattered, so if it were to matter in the last days (technically last day), it still won't matter.

rated:
great thanks, lets use it up whatever we can.

rated:
Picked up MC GCs @ Staples and transferred funds on my accounts up to the monthly limit. Good run AP! Onto the next one!

rated:
DiMAn0684 said:   Picked up MC GCs @ Staples and transferred funds on my accounts up to the monthly limit. Good run AP! Onto the next one!
Yeah, I did the gift card deal as well today and just cashed out. I'll miss AP, it was so easy to cash out these deals and those da*n rebate cards. I can always pay my Verizon bill using them, but it was nice not to take the 2% hit.

rated:
I'm using an AP account that has never received payments before, so I have a $500 limit on it. It looks like the only way I can possibly up it to $1,000 today is to add a bank account that's compatible with instant verification. I have bank accounts at lots of different major banks. Which are compatible with AP bank account instant verification? thanks
 

rated:
It's the 13th. The "send" link has been removed.

rated:


I'll miss you, AP

rated:
Do threads in Finance get moved to Expired Deals?

rated:
As a security measure I removed my bank account and credit cards I did not expect to use on Amazon from the Amazon account. If someone gets into my account this somewhat reduces the damage they can do (although I notice Amazon provides some protection by requiring you to reenter your credit card if the order is to be sent to an address not previously used with this card.)

This also reduces the risk of I (or my wife) accidentally using a payment methods that are not good uses of points (Discover cards can permit paying with points) or give  less than 5% back (as the CITI Forwards do), since these have been removed.

rated:
any confirmation of 5% CashBack on discover IT cards from AMEX serve this month any cash advance fes on discover IT from serve? 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014