• filter:
  • 130313233 34
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
prikindel said:   would it raise any suspicion, if I do two $500 payments each month to the same person using 2 different credit cards?
  Just do 1 for some variable  odd number like $998.77  Probably doesn't matter but that's what I have been doing for years on 2 accounts (between wife and I).

rated:
Looks like this deal is dying. Had 4 payments accounts for a year now with no problem. All 4 shut down this month.

rated:
mike7320 said:   Looks like this deal is dying. Had 4 payments accounts for a year now with no problem. All 4 shut down this month.
  It died only for abusers (look in the mirror)!

rated:
I noticed today that they displayed only six of my credit cards. This makes it impossible to use my chosen credit card. I suspect it is just a programming error on their part, but does anyone know what is going on.

rated:
ProfessorEd said:   I noticed today that they displayed only six of my credit cards. This makes it impossible to use my chosen credit card. I suspect it is just a programming error on their part, but does anyone know what is going on.
I had a similar problem (but I only keep 2 of them).  Problem was, the expiration date on the one I wanted to use passed and I didn't realize it.  Once I updated it on Amazon.com it reappeared on AP.

Other than that, why not simply remove one or a few?  You can always add it back when you need to. I keep at most 2 as I see no reason to keep more than 2 since they can easily be readded as needed and there are less cards to get stolen if Amazon gets hacked.

rated:
ProfessorEd said:   I noticed today that they displayed only six of my credit cards. This makes it impossible to use my chosen credit card. I suspect it is just a programming error on their part, but does anyone know what is going on.
From the AP site, you could try updating the intended card, or remove and add.

rated:
lokimoki said:   
From the AP site, you could try updating the intended card, or remove and add.

There are work arounds and I spent time on them. I wanted to list several cards for various reasons, CITI forwards get 5% on Amzon, Discover's next quarter will earn 5% on online purchases, I have 2% plus cards that I may use, and then I had been using this to make small charges on various cards (such as a BOA Better Balance cards, or airline or hotel cards where some activity is needed), and other cards which I wanted to keep active.

I eventually made small payments on my Verizon bill for cards I wanted to make expenditures on (they let me keep 10 cards listed, and are useful for this).

I could not figure out why of the cards I had listed to buy with Amazon, only a few showed and which ones these were.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014