• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
noticed this when logging into my forward account, on the sidebar and under "view special offers." just click through and hit "agree" and you should get a confirmation message that it will be valid in 1-2 days.

can't direct link because it has account ids and soforth, but here's a screen attached.

Member Summary

citi 20% bonus (78.51kB)
Thanks impasse
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got this offer via snail mail

jesternl (Sep. 22, 2010 @ 8:39a) |

Got this offer via snail mail for both my PremierPass Elite and MTVU cards.

kwest (Sep. 22, 2010 @ 8:52a) |

I'm behind the times, as usual. Just got the offer today for my Forward card. Makes it 5.2, but better than nothing, I g... (more)

irobot (Oct. 07, 2010 @ 8:42p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:

looks targeted not seeing it here.

I don't see this offer either.

No such luck here either.

not here

no go

These offers have always been targeted....

wowsie!
just logged into my account and saw this promo.
Thanks a ton OP.
using an online aggregator for all my financial accounts, I rarely log into each of my credit/banking accounts and would've definitely missed this deal.
cannot thank you enough.

that sucks, i didnt get it either

got nothing here either.

got it, via snail mail a few days ago and an e-mail just now. obviously targeted, asked for an invitation number online.

Received a snail mail and email invite for a similar program: 25 additional points for every $100 dollars spent. Does that match the fine print of your offer OP?

bob349 said: Received a snail mail and email invite for a similar program: 25 additional points for every $100 dollars spent. Does that match the fine print of your offer OP?

I got this offer and was bugging out since I initially thought it said an extra 25 points per $. When I realized it was only an extra .0025% back I was pretty disgusted at citi for wasting my time.

Thanks for the tip!

bob349 said: Received a snail mail and email invite for a similar program: 25 additional points for every $100 dollars spent. Does that match the fine print of your offer OP?

ah, no it didn't; it basically just said for every point i earn, i get an additional .2 points, i believe..so i assume that's on top of the regular category bonuses. i've never tracked them really closely; i just assume they're doing me right, heh. :X haven't gotten to check my snail mail since last week though (i live at a different address), but i'll report back if i spot anything.

impasse said: noticed this when logging into my forward account, on the sidebar and under "view special offers." just click through and hit "agree" and you should get a confirmation message that it will be valid in 1-2 days.

can't direct link because it has account ids and soforth, but here's a screen attached.

I got a similar offer for my Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards card. Too bad that card is useless (unless you recently signed up and got the limited time 5 points on gas, groceries, and drugs).

For impasse, had you been using your Forward card a lot lately? Just wondering if they were targeting people who hadn't been charging much on their cards.

If this is the same offer I got about 9 months ago on my mtvU, it's only a 20% bonus on your base (1%) TY points. So the best you'll get is 5.2% back. I'll take the extra 0.2%, but just saying it's not as great as one might expect.

rionio77 said: impasse said: noticed this when logging into my forward account, on the sidebar and under "view special offers." just click through and hit "agree" and you should get a confirmation message that it will be valid in 1-2 days.

I got a similar offer for my Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards card. Too bad that card is useless (unless you recently signed up and got the limited time 5 points on gas, groceries, and drugs).

For impasse, had you been using your Forward card a lot lately? Just wondering if they were targeting people who hadn't been charging much on their cards.

ah, yeah it's my main card, though i typically try to limit my purchases to the bonus categories. just finally got the email a day or two ago, with a specific invitation code on it.

In slightly related news, I got a snail mail today saying that I would receive an extra 20% CashBack on my Citi Dividend Platinum Select, until January 31, 2011. This would take my 1% CashBack to 1.2%, which is nice because I don't have a Schwab card. However, my 5% rotating quarterly will only go to 5.2%.

All I had to do was call an automated system, input my promo code, listen to some terms and conditions, and confirm.

My wife & I both have this card. She got the offer & I didn't. I've been a member since '93 and she since '95. You would think they would reward me also...

centrifuge41 said: In slightly related news, I got a snail mail today saying that I would receive an extra 20% CashBack on my Citi Dividend Platinum Select, until January 31, 2011.....

I got the same offer. Unfortunately, it seems that it's only on the 1% base spend, so wouldn't count on the 5% bonus Cash Back purchases.

I got it for the Diamond Preferred and wife got it for the Dividend card. I was already enrolled in a similar offer that came out a few months back.

I got this offer via snail mail

Got this offer via snail mail for both my PremierPass Elite and MTVU cards.

I'm behind the times, as usual. Just got the offer today for my Forward card. Makes it 5.2, but better than nothing, I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014