• Page :
  • Text Only
My wife & I both have this card. She got the offer & I didn't. I've been a member since '93 and she since '95. You would think they would reward me also...

centrifuge41 said: In slightly related news, I got a snail mail today saying that I would receive an extra 20% CashBack on my Citi Dividend Platinum Select, until January 31, 2011.....

I got the same offer. Unfortunately, it seems that it's only on the 1% base spend, so wouldn't count on the 5% bonus Cash Back purchases.

I got it for the Diamond Preferred and wife got it for the Dividend card. I was already enrolled in a similar offer that came out a few months back.

I got this offer via snail mail

Got this offer via snail mail for both my PremierPass Elite and MTVU cards.

I'm behind the times, as usual. Just got the offer today for my Forward card. Makes it 5.2, but better than nothing, I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.