• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

# ay no annual fee the first year. Thatís a savings of $85+.
# Earn 25,000 bonus miles after your first purchase. Thatís enough for a round-trip reward within the United States (excluding Hawaii) and Canada.*
# Earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account within two months of opening your account and after you make your first purchase.*
# Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase. *

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This looks ok. Can Continental miles be merged with Delta?

Want to try this one. But got another Chase card a couple of months ago. Does Chase have any limitation on how many credit cards you can get within 6 months?

CO miles will be merged with United at some point.

CO miles are worth FAR MORE than Delta "SkyPesos"

Wish it wasn't Chase. No way they'll give me yet another card.

Yoksel said: Wish it wasn't Chase. No way they'll give me yet another card.

got SW,UA and BA miles with them.

ditto any other issuers with good point deals?

Just saw an email from Continental about this deal. The $50 statement credit after first purchase (not necessarily on a Continental ticket) is bonus to a lot of other cards.

Yoksel said: Wish it wasn't Chase. No way they'll give me yet another card.No way they'll give me any card. I had a Chase freedom card several years ago but they WILL NOT give me a card. Everyone else accepts me (Citi, AMEX, Discover, FIA) but not Chase. Pretty frustrating.

caterpillar123 said: Yoksel said: Wish it wasn't Chase. No way they'll give me yet another card.No way they'll give me any card. I had a Chase freedom card several years ago but they WILL NOT give me a card. Everyone else accepts me (Citi, AMEX, Discover, FIA) but not Chase. Pretty frustrating.

Chase used to reject me all the time also, but they approved me a couple of weeks ago for this. I wanted to get in before the merger.

HawkeyeNFO said: Chase used to reject me all the time also, but they approved me a couple of weeks ago for this. I wanted to get in before the merger.
Instant approval?
If you don't mind to share, when was your last successful and unsuccessful application with Chase?
I got Chase Sapphire in April with some difficulties and got into the Southwest deal with a lot of persuading. Of course, both cases required CL reallocation as well. If they reject me this time, I probably won't even bother to call.

Last successful one was the UAL 50k mile deal last Spring. To get that, I had to cancel another card, and I applied for others since then, with rejections every time. The CO approval took a few days, then I received an e-mail saying I had been appproved. I certainly didn't expect it, but I'll take the 30,000 miles.

I've never been instantly approved for a card before. I've also never been denied for a card, but I figure that because I move so much that they just review things on my account. Anyway, I have 3 Chase cards already. Just got the last one in May. I applied and was instantly approved. Thanks OP.

Looking at so high approval rate I decided to try it. No luck (yet). No instant approval and I'll be expecting a denial letter although still hope for a miracle
It's a really strange setup - I've never seen the airline company collecting data on their own web site and submitting it to the bank.

I've got the same offer, but 50000 miles after 1st purchase.

wmarat said: I've got the same offer, but 50000 miles after 1st purchase.
rrrrrreally? care to share any more info, like how you got it?

wmarat said: I've got the same offer, but 50000 miles after 1st purchase.

Can you please share the link? Thanks

forgetme said: CO miles will be merged with United at some point.

CO miles are worth FAR MORE than Delta "SkyPesos"

it will be.. "SkyDollars" soon at the rate the USD is going down

anybody with continental miles willing to sell me a ticket?

applied with a link in an email to me for the 30K/$50 offer, but did not get instant approval. is there a number to call?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014