QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

State Farm Free Turbo tax delux and basic 2010 (Includes efile)

First page
1 of 7
tejalajmera
12/16/10 9:47 AM
Go to http://www.statefarm.com/tax/

Login to your state farm account you would see link to free Turbo Tax online software.

Offer details

State Farm Bank« Online Customers
Offer: Free TurboTax Basic or Deluxe Online
Requirement: One State Farm Bank Online Account
Offer limited to first 25,000 that Register to use TurboTax Online
WikiPost
12/16/10 9:47 AM
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

From State Farm's site 3-25-11:
Thanks for your interest in our free TurboTax offer for State Farm Bank Customers.
We have reached our limit of 25,000.

If you have already registered for the free offer, but have not yet filed your taxes please continue at TurboTax.com.

If not, you can take advantage of our TurboTax discount offer until April 15.
tbuccelli
12/16/10 10:30 AM
Thanks! I was looking for this two days ago and didn't see anything.

For those who don't know, you can still download TurboTax basic for free (same as last year) if you don't want to use the web version. It has free federal e-file, but states are extra.
fulbuyer
12/16/10 1:15 PM
Thanks, I was just checking on this today! This is a great deal, thanks OP! This will be my 10th consecutive year using TurboTax for the web, the last few have been free filing!
fulbuyer
12/16/10 1:15 PM
nm
badsister
12/16/10 9:16 PM
fulbuyer said:   

Thanks, I was just checking on this today! This is a great deal, thanks OP! This will be my 10th consecutive year using TurboTax for the web, the last few have been free filing!

did u get all 10 years thru state farm?
frugalpete
12/16/10 11:59 PM
montee4
12/17/10 5:46 AM
Is only Federal free this time around? Last year state was included as well, but looking at the pricing page, it just says "Free Federal". I can't remeber if this is what it said last year too, but was wondering if anyone had the details.

EDIT: Never mind, I see it, it is at the bottom of the screen

Basic State: $36.95 Your Price: FREE
Deluxe State: $36.95 Your Price: FREE
Premier State: $36.95 Your Price: FREE
Home & Business State: $36.95 Your Price: FREE
fulbuyer
12/17/10 6:59 AM
badsister said:   

did u get all 10 years thru state farm?

No, only the last few years. I got discounts, but nothing like this deal. It's great that I can go to the website and get all my tax info.
cameron2003
12/17/10 8:38 AM
So I would need to open a bank account to get this for free? What is the value? $75 or so?
First page
1 of 7
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.