• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was talking to Bank Of America phone reps for some questions I had. During the conversation, she mentioned this website

https://www.benefitinformationcenter.com
This website describes the benefits that come with your credit card in one place. The input required is the first 10 digits of your card.

Thought this might help someone. The fine print reads:

The Benefit Information Center is managed and maintained by an independent third party, Affinion Loyalty Group, Inc. and is provided to you as a service by your credit card issuer.

The phone reps were very nice and useful by the way.

Edit: I just discovered that I have roadside assistance as a benefit.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

first 10 digits of your card???

the last 4 are already on my bill....

I would NEVER click a link that someone posted, and then give the "first 10 digits" of my account number.

This is real. Has been around for years.

esoterica said:   This is real. Has been around for years.

yes, it is useful when you are making a large purchase or going on a trip to figure out which card offers you the best protections

OP's title needs some cleaning up though ... I thought this thread was going to about BOA employees benefits

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014