• 1100101102103 104
  • Page
  • Text Only
Ask Chase Executive Office for the registered agent in Pennsylvania. They gave me the one for Illinois when I asked.

I went as far as filling out legal forms but ultimately decided against it as I just took on a huge new job at the time and it made more sense to concentrate my effort and time their. Still wonder what would have happened had I went to court.

Please keep us updated.

ctrix65513 said:   Ask Chase Executive Office for the registered agent in Pennsylvania. They gave me the one for Illinois when I asked.

I went as far as filling out legal forms but ultimately decided against it as I just took on a huge new job at

Got to this part and thought it was going to say Chase. lol. Congrats on the huge new job though.

ctrix65513 said:   Still wonder what would have happened had I went to court
Go to the press instead of the Court ?
Chase is my B

Alcibiades said:   
Chase is my B 

Nice to see some bad press gets results, $2400 in that case.

xerty said:   
Alcibiades said:   
Chase is my B  

Nice to see some bad press gets results, $2400 in that case.

The article doesn't say much...200k points in how many months or years, etc., etc? "Every single charge was legitimate, and I have receipts. Furthermore, every single charge was authorized by Chase." So, what were these "every single charge"? Cash equivalents?

Thanks for posting that article regarding the gentlemen who received $2400 with the help of the press recently.

My account was closed almost 2 years ago and as I mentioned above I didn't go to small claims court.

Fast forward to last week, I decide to try to apply for the Sapphire Preferred (yes the signup bonus attracted me). It was my first application with Chase since the shutdown. I was approved instantly much to my surprise. This week, I receive a letter from the Executive Office that they closed my Sapphire Preferred account for unsatisfactory prior relations with bank. I hadn't even received the card yet.

Looks like I'm still on their blacklist, won't be getting that nice signup bonus, and got a credit hit by them accessing my credit report.

• Archived From: ForumsFinance

• 1100101102103 104
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014