• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First off, I appreciate this board. A lot of you guys (and gals) steer me out of trouble when I lurk and occasionally post.

Background: A house I am interested in over the last 6 months has gone thru auction, REO foreclosure with Deutsche Bank, listed with MLS for 7 weeks, and has now been picked up in a BULK sale from ECONOHOMES. A quick search on ECONOHOMES yields a mixed bag.

Basically this is how I understand it: Econohomes will sell you the house at whatever price, (usually VERY discounted in comparison to MLS) but will not provide any title with the purchase. You have to wait up to 180 days to get the title. This is where I have my fears. You wire them--say 20k for a house you bought. Now you own the house. Or do you? As of today, per the county property search, Deutsche Bank still owns the house. Yet Econohomes has their sign in the house window and yard, as well as website. Who owns it? And if their are typically mortgage liens on the property, what happens to the new buyer. You cant get title insurance since you have no title.

FWF, please steer me in the right direction. Should I have an attorney handle all this paper pushing?

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Gary the Troll? Three? That's not much for a troll! Why not five? Six? Ten? Can I get the name of that title company you... (more)

alamo11 (May. 30, 2012 @ 7:42p) |

Well it's not really a lot of money. Looks like they pay a broker/finder's fee of 3%. When their homes are in the 20-50k... (more)

henry33 (May. 30, 2012 @ 11:36p) |

i am not an EH associate or anything to them.. just did some homework before buying a house from them.. easiest thing to... (more)

Shacker13 (Jun. 06, 2012 @ 11:22a) |

When reading this thread please pay attention the status of the members. Specifically if you look under SUCKISSTAPLES you see "Charter Member". This means that the member has been here for a considerable amount of time. If you look under all the people who are posting saying how great econohomes is they have "New Member" under their name. This means that they have just signed up for this forum.

Now who would you trust. Someone who has been here for many years and is saying it is a scam or someone who signed up for the purpose of saying how great something is.

In short these people are either employees of or affiliates who stand to make money from econohomes and that is why they are posting here and are commonly called shills. Generally companies that have shills are at best horrible deals and more commonly are outright scams.

Other similar schemes have included ponzi, bernie madoff, agape world etc.
  • Also categorized in:

Stay away. They demand a wire or moneygram and they are selling homes they don't yet have title to.

If the money was held in a reputable escrow company that's one thing, but you have absolutely no recourse if they fold before you get title.

This person says it's Been 10 months and still no title
http://www.callahansclevelanddiary.com/?p=572

Just bc they put a sign in the window means nothing. There are hundreds of people walking away from their homes who will let mr put a sign in their window for $500

Another complaint
http://www.ripoffreport.com/real-estate-services/econohomes-llc/econohomes-llc-econohomes-llc-e8bec.htm

Yes, there are a lot of scary things going on with this whole process.

Econohomes taking your money and then your on your own to track down your title. I guess you pay for it one way or another, whether it be in cash or headaches.

OTOH I have also seen a lot of positive reviews on Econohomes. You must do your due diligence.

1. Can you get title insurance for something like this scenerio?
2. Is there such thing as a mortgage lien leftover in the whole process? This is/was an REO owned home by Deutsche Bank until Econohomes bought it.

I would highly recommend econohomes. I have bought 2 properties from them and they are very professional and easy to work with. The second house that I bought, the former (disgruntled) owner set the house on fire 3 days after I paid for it. The deal was done and econohomes didn't have to do anything for me. I'm not saying they would do this for everyone, but they sent me a very generous check to help with the clean-up. They did this because I was a repeat buyer and they said they valued my business. I would (and expect to) definitely buy from them again.

on another note - it is the buyers responsibility when buying these types of properties to do your homework. I highly recommend getting a title history. Being that the properties have just be foreclosed and sold by the foreclosing bank, the history should be very simple. The taxes may or may not be paid. The above comment is correct that they may not yet have a RECORDED title in their name. This is because they buy in bulk. I had them send me the bank deed and the quit claim and walked them to my county recorder myself to speed up the process.

No - there is no such thing as a mortgage lien. As long as the right note was foreclosed on, it makes for a very clean title. Know what you are doing and do your homework and don't worry about the company. They are a great business.

As SIS stated you have absolutely no protection if Econohomes goes bust before giving you clean title. You also have no protection in the event there is a problem preventing them from giving clean title. Well, they say they'll refund your money - but that and $3 will get you a Starbucks. You might end up having to sue them to get the money back.

Even in a regular sale, you NEVER EVER want to give your earnest money to the seller. You want to give it to an attorney or title company that has legal requirements to act in an aboveboard manner and return your money if the deal goes south. That is true whether the seller is an individual or Econohomes or any other corporation. I would advise that even if your earnest money was $500. In this case, from reading the terms on their website it states that you must provide the ENTIRE purchase price within 10 days and they have up to 180 days to give you a deed.

This is not the normal way of buying real estate. I would advise you to stay away unless you can afford to lose whatever money you are sending them. Also be aware that they do not pay off back taxes on their properties so if any are owed, you would have to pay them, and you also pay all closing costs PLUS a $595 fee to Econohomes. Again none of those are the standard practice compared to, say, purchasing a REO that is listed from the lender.

steveeller said:   I would highly recommend econohomes. I have bought 2 properties from them and they are very professional and easy to work with.] You mean work FOR. Im sorry its obvious you are a shill.

No one signs up on a site to say how great a shady company is other than shills. Even happy buyers do not pariase the company like you did. I dont believe for one second that you are a legitimate buyer.

I have recently purchased through Econohomes and am more then satisfied. And yes, you may have to wait for the deed, the time frame may vary as they are awaiting it as well. If they don't receive it, (it has happened to me many times at auctions in prior years, but has become far more expedient of late) you get reimbursed, it's that simple. I have been buying distressed and foreclosed assets for years and look at Econohomes as opportunity, there is nothing frightening at all. Understand the opportunity, and take advantageous of it, as the liquidation that we are witnessing of these assets, is not forever. Continue to do your due diligence, yes, it's my rec to have an attorney help and represent you, and yes you can obtain title insurance (do so!), and no, no lien leftovers. A title search will yield anything that is possibly encumbering the property, be it, taxes, sewer, etc. The rep at EH that has helped me is Traci- my suggestion is to call and ask every question under the sun, become familiar with the process, get representation and reap the benefits. And if you have questions, just PM me, and I'll do my best to get back to you. David

Wow, two new members that just signed up this month, and the first posts they have are to praise econohomes? That alone would cause me to question them.

steveeller said:   I would highly recommend econohomes. I have bought 2 properties from them and they are very professional and easy to work with. The second house that I bought, the former (disgruntled) owner set the house on fire 3 days after I paid for it. The deal was done and econohomes didn't have to do anything for me. I'm not saying they would do this for everyone, but they sent me a very generous check to help with the clean-up. They did this because I was a repeat buyer and they said they valued my business. I would (and expect to) definitely buy from them again.

on another note - it is the buyers responsibility when buying these types of properties to do your homework. I highly recommend getting a title history. Being that the properties have just be foreclosed and sold by the foreclosing bank, the history should be very simple. The taxes may or may not be paid. The above comment is correct that they may not yet have a RECORDED title in their name. This is because they buy in bulk. I had them send me the bank deed and the quit claim and walked them to my county recorder myself to speed up the process.

No - there is no such thing as a mortgage lien. As long as the right note was foreclosed on, it makes for a very clean title. Know what you are doing and do your homework and don't worry about the company. They are a great business.

David7invests said:   I have recently purchased through Econohomes and am more then satisfied. And yes, you may have to wait for the deed, the time frame may vary as they are awaiting it as well. If they don't receive it, (it has happened to me many times at auctions in prior years, but has become far more expedient of late) you get reimbursed, it's that simple. I have been buying distressed and foreclosed assets for years and look at Econohomes as opportunity, there is nothing frightening at all. Understand the opportunity, and take advantageous of it, as the liquidation that we are witnessing of these assets, is not forever. Continue to do your due diligence, yes, it's my rec to have an attorney help and represent you, and yes you can obtain title insurance (do so!), and no, no lien leftovers. A title search will yield anything that is possibly encumbering the property, be it, taxes, sewer, etc. The rep at EH that has helped me is Traci- my suggestion is to call and ask every question under the sun, become familiar with the process, get representation and reap the benefits. And if you have questions, just PM me, and I'll do my best to get back to you. David

Hi Traci, how much commission do you get when you sell one of these homes? Is it a straight percentage or do you get a flat fee? Any info you can provide would be helpful. Thanks!

What the shills dont realize is that we saw the EXACT SAME THINGS from Agape World shills

"Oh its a great deal, just do your due diligence"... BULL.

There is no due diligence needed when the facts are someone who DOESNT HAVE TITLE is asking for MONEY TO BE WIRED TO THEM.

If the company were at ALL reputable, they would have an escrow company hold the funds until title is obtained. The companies promise to return the money within 6 months if they cant obtain title is a worthless promise. An escrow company could easily hold the money until title is obtained. Thats what they do. And escrow instructions are simple to draft so that Econohomes is protected if the buyer wants to back out.

The mere fact they are not using an escrow company, like all other RE deals, is a clear warning you have zero protection. This could indeed be a Ponzi scheme where they depend on the money of new suckers to purchase and pay for titles to homes bought by prior buyers.

Wow, it appears the 2 people sending praise towards EH are the workers themselves. They probably google "Econohomes" daily to see if anything new is posted on the web. There are quite a few people who did get screwed in the process of obtaining ownership probably because they did not do their due diligence. It is true, Econohomes will not come out and tell you liens they may know about. Could be construed as shady, but you either have to 1. Ask. 2. Run a title search and get all the answers you need.

If all that is cleared up, yes, I am worried of running the risk of a title never getting to me. They tell you 180 days but I have read a Cleveland Blog saying a guy had interviewed people who had bought from EH and HAD BEEN LIVING THERE 10 MONTHS ALREADY WITH NO TITLE! So it appeared in their case, EH did not live up to their side of the deal.

I think if I were to purchase from EH, I would be wanting some sort of deed right away , and then I can personally go to my courthouse to file the deed instead of waiting. Is this feasible?

Thanks for all comments thus far. Looking forward to hearing more. (And from people who didnt just register yesterday).

retirebyfourty said:   I think if I were to purchase from EH, I would be wanting some sort of deed right away , and then I can personally go to my courthouse to file the deed instead of waiting. Is this feasible?

I guess you didn't read the FAQ on their website. I did, and the answer is that if you tell them you want to wait for the deed, they will tell you "that's nice, we're going to keep marketing the home and if we find some sucker - er, buyer - that will give us the money before we get a deed, then we'll sell it to them, not you".

The fact is they probably don't have title to the house yet, but are advertising it and selling it. Honestly I am surprised this isn't against consumer fraud statutes in some state (CA?)

The more I think about it the more I do think it sounds like it could be a good setup for a Ponzi scheme. Everytime I've bought an REO property, once I had my cash in hand ready to close, the lender was more than accommodating to get a signed deed to the title company in a day or two. And there are national title companies that can record a deed anywhere in the USA next-day if need be.

Having worked in the real estate business I guess I just don't buy the explanation that simply because they are buying in bulk they do not get all the paperwork up front. I think it's much more likely that the reason they don't get the paperwork is because they haven't paid yet. Or because the house has title problems that are still being resolved.

Edit to add: Especially in this case, where this is a home that you saw listed with an agent. You know it has clean title or the bank wouldn't have listed it. If you had made an accepted offer through the agent and wanted to close with cash in a week, you better believe the bank would have had a deed for you right away. So why can't Econohomes get the deed just as quickly? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   This could indeed be a Ponzi scheme where they depend on the money of new suckers to purchase and pay for titles to homes bought by prior buyers.

To reiterate, you're saying that ECONOHOMES would be a SCAM? As in, taking people's money and not giving it back if the deal goes bad? I also find it strange that two new members signed up and immediately posted about ECONOHOMES after members asked whether they were possibly SCAMMERS. Is it a scam? I would think so.

BTW: Scam. Hi Google.

I know you included that for the google search gods, but all I'm saying is the signs point to this being a Ponzi scheme, where they use the money from new purchasers to obtain the titles to satisfy past purchasers.

Apparently the 6 month guarantee is bogus because the report above says its been 10 months and the person still ahsnt received their title.

And the other report, from one of the shills themselves in this thread, says someone burned down the house 3 days after they paid ECONOHOMES. I dont believe their comment that ECONOHOMES made them whole, even with NO obligation to do so, for one second.

I will say this - this forum has never seen ONE LEGITIMATE COMPANY where new users sign up to praise the company so highly. Whether it is Agape World, Corporate Funding direct, or any other scam... Only shills slather on this over the top praise for how great a company is.

Legitimate customers will give a fair, balanced input , not the over-the top praise these shills did. Its a hallmark of shill posts.

I did a little digging after seeing an unbelievable deal in Indianapolis. I found the property was owned by a company called visio. visio is a registered agent of econohomes and a bunch of other little llcs. The property itself has $3200 dollars of delinquent taxes due. According to the tax assessor the valuation of the land alone is exactly what econo-homes is asking for the property. This is what initially raised a red flag. If the property is such a great investment, Why not ask for more? Second: If they own the property(which they do according to property records} Why do I have to wait for a deed? hmmmmm

sorry hit the button twice

For the record I am not a shill for VISIO, ECONOHOMES OR ANY OTHER OF THEIR LLC'S. What I am is a prospective buyer of one of their propertys. I did my due dill on the property, ran a title search and found all the skeletons (leins, unrecorded back taxes due, trash bills unpaid, etc.). In talking to Econohomes division, EH Pooled 1010 L.P. We have arrived at a sale price, the way it works is this... I sign a contract with a cash for deed option, I foreward a 10% deposit, with balance due in 7 days, I pay a 595.00 document filing fee, then they send the deed, (that they say is in house at this time). It then becomes my responibility to record the deed and pay off all leins and judgements, does that sound simple or what?

mark

Sure, of course it's simple.

Send me $495 and 9% of the price and I'll send you the deed one week faster.

I prefer small, unmarked bills. Just to keep things simple, of course.

I think this company needs some reviews written on Zillow.

http://www.zillow.com/profile/Econohomes/

For the "un-shills", did you guys/girls all went to the same internet writing school or what?

How about at least read the shill post above you so you sound at least a bit different.

Is it just me or is it fishy that the two people recommending ECONOHOMES joined just to tell you how good it is? I smell an ECONOHOMES employee..

monarch20 said:   Is it just me or is it fishy that the two people recommending ECONOHOMES joined just to tell you how good it is? I smell an ECONOHOMES employee..

It's not just you .

Hello Everyone. I am an Econohomes employee. We did notice the posting, but did not post the previous comments. Those are posts from actual buyers that joined to answer the question from an experienced position. Please feel free to contact us directly and we would be happy to provide any necessary references to answer questions. You can reach us at 800-779-7150 or 512-696-1997. There is also helpful information on our website at econohomes.com. You can also check out our A rating with the BBB. It's important to us to provide great service, based on integrity. Honest feedback about our process is always welcome.

As it pertains to our sales process and the recording of deeds, you may find the following explanations helpful:

Why do the tax records show a registered owner of the property that is different than Econohomes?

This is because our supplier has not yet completed the process of transferring the property into our name. Our suppliers typically have 180 days to transfer title into our name. Slow processing of deeds at the city or county office often causes delays. Please call 1-800-779-7150 or ask your sales agent and we can provide you an update of the deed status for any property, as well as evidence of purchase.

Why canít you deliver a deed at closing?

When we purchase properties, we enter into a purchase contract with our supplier (banks and mortgage lenders) and pay the full purchase price. Our supplier then is obligated to deliver title to us within a reasonable period of time (usually 180 days or less). We handle our purchase transactions this way because many municipalities are having trouble keeping up with the high volumes of foreclosed properties working their way through the system.

If we do not have a deed in house for the property you are buying, you have a couple of choices. First, go ahead and close and we will provide you the deed within 180 days. If we are not able to provide the deed within that time frame, we will refund the full purchase price to you. In our contracts, we offer buyers an improvements assurance option that obligates us to reimburse for certain identified improvements made in addition to the purchase price.

This sounds nice but it's all pretty meaningless.

If I want to buy a property and give you the money but you don't have a deed, is my money kept in a separate designated account for me alone? Or is it thrown in with Econohomes general funds? Is the "improvements assurance" backed by a licensed insurance company? Or even an unlicensed insurance company? Or is it just backed by Econohomes balance sheet?

Speaking of which, since you are asking buyers to place an inordinate amount of trust in your company, how do we see your balance sheet?

we are buying a home with econohomes.. you can make an offer for the home you are interested in they will take your offer or comeback with an offer of their own.. you put down 35% of the selling price.. (they charge aprox 1100.00 in fees at the end) you then have 9 months to pay it off completly. (unless you pay it all at one time). you can give them 180.00 to do a title search for you they will go back 30 years. You cannot get title insurance until you have paid off the home. after you pay off the home you will recieve your title. i hope you found this helpful.

Econohomes said:   Hello Everyone. I am an Econohomes employee. We did notice the posting, but did not post the previous comments. Those are posts from actual buyers that joined e.

Funny how would you know who those other posters are , econohomes??

This thread is attracting shills like a flame attracts moths.

LifeAsISeeIt said:   This thread is attracting shills like a flame attracts moths.

Imagine FW had a "block posts from new members" button. Reading this thread sans-astroturf (and subsequent replies) makes it pretty clear...

The answer to OP's question is: YES you SHOULD have an attorney handle this for you, if you even go forward with the purchase.

IMHO it sounds like you could end up in court to enforce whatever contract you get with EH, so figure that in to your price too.

Econohomes said:   Hello Everyone. I am an Econohomes employee. We did notice the posting, but did not post the previous comments. Those are posts from actual buyers that joined to answer the question from an experienced position. Please feel free to contact us directly and we would be happy to provide any necessary references to answer questions. You can reach us at 800-779-7150 or 512-696-1997. There is also helpful information on our website at econohomes.com. You can also check out our A rating with the BBB. It's important to us to provide great service, based on integrity. Honest feedback about our process is always welcome.

As it pertains to our sales process and the recording of deeds, you may find the following explanations helpful:

Why do the tax records show a registered owner of the property that is different than Econohomes?

This is because our supplier has not yet completed the process of transferring the property into our name. Our suppliers typically have 180 days to transfer title into our name. Slow processing of deeds at the city or county office often causes delays. Please call 1-800-779-7150 or ask your sales agent and we can provide you an update of the deed status for any property, as well as evidence of purchase.

Why canít you deliver a deed at closing?

When we purchase properties, we enter into a purchase contract with our supplier (banks and mortgage lenders) and pay the full purchase price. Our supplier then is obligated to deliver title to us within a reasonable period of time (usually 180 days or less). We handle our purchase transactions this way because many municipalities are having trouble keeping up with the high volumes of foreclosed properties working their way through the system.

If we do not have a deed in house for the property you are buying, you have a couple of choices. First, go ahead and close and we will provide you the deed within 180 days. If we are not able to provide the deed within that time frame, we will refund the full purchase price to you. In our contracts, we offer buyers an improvements assurance option that obligates us to reimburse for certain identified improvements made in addition to the purchase price.

HAHAHAHA !

This is the funniest thread I've read here for some time. Seriously, give up the fact that you wrote the two previous "reviews" and I'll stop writing negative reviews at every website I go to.

really guys this is a legit company.

I have purchased 800 houses from them for just 1000 each. they have assured me that i will have my title within 6 months on all of the purchases. I finalized the last purchase with them in January 2009. Im pretty sure ill be getting those titles any day now.

Wow i love Econohomes.

Posting in epic thread.

Dont' worry Econohomes i'm making those titl... i mean getting those titles right away. Just gotta go buy some more crayons.

What a joke, trying to sell property without title. Why are these Econohomes guys not arrested?

For google:
Econohomes scam rippoff lost money bankrupt scammers Econohome fake horrible terrible bad shill pyramid scheme rude

I wouldn't say that they're a total scam. They appear to be what they claim they are, however it's a high risk transaction that might not be suitable for newbies.

I looked up a few listings, for instance one that they have listed in Orange, MA was originally listed as a bank property at 95k and went down to $49k before it was withdrawn. Offered by them for 35k.

Another in Fitchburg, MA, originally a short sale at 120k, then bank property at 75k, down to 41k. Now econohomes at 39.9k.

Another one in Holyoke, MA, bank price $49k, now at 31.9k.

Some of these properties need work and some of them probably aren't in good neighborhoods. If the bank had trouble selling them, they seem to give up after a while and wholesale the whole lot of them off. I guess they're the ones that buy them for even less than what the bank was asking.

As they require a lot of work or may have other problems that scared buyers away at the higher price, it's a high risk approach.

I think banks do package up what they can't sell and sell them off in a batch which is why it takes a while to get the title. One way would probably be to wait until they have the title before you close. Typically on bank foreclosures, they sometimes don't finish the paperwork until after they have an offer and sometimes even on bank properties it takes a while to get the title. In those cases, the mortgage company doesn't allow the property to close until there's a title so it can take a few months to wait for it.

There's also new or not new but a new state ruling that requires banks to prove ownership of the property before they begin foreclosure proceedings, not afterwards. They were playing fast and loose before.

Bottom line is that you probably have to be very careful on something like this, but probably can't say they're an outright scam, you just really need to know what you're getting into.

What's amazing is EconoHomes STATES they OWN the homes they sell. So...why not have deed in hand at the closing like everyone else?
Call 'em up, just for fun 512-696-1997 x531 (inside number) and give 'em a tossel about their "currently unsold 300 properties." Tell them you want your own attorny to handle the escarow, title search, and closing...listen to the guy's voice go up three octaves.
How many ways can YOU think of to say "rip-off,""thief,""ponzi,""take your lunch money,""grandma robber"?

zannord said:   What's amazing is EconoHomes STATES they OWN the homes they sell. So...why not have deed in hand at the closing like everyone else?
Call 'em up, just for fun 512-696-1997 x531 (inside number) and give 'em a tossel about their "currently unsold 300 properties." Tell them you want your own attorney to handle the escrow, title search, and closing...listen to the guy's voice go up three octaves.
How many ways can YOU think of to say "rip-off,""thief,""ponzi,""take your lunch money,""grandma robber"?

According to their site, the preferred method of closing is cash for deed, but you can have a regular closing if you like. That's probably the most preferred way to do it. Their full closing method does deliver a deed at closing, but they reserve the right to sell it to someone else who doesn't want to wait for the deed. I suppose you could read the contract and see if you have a right of first refusal if someone else comes along and wants to close without a deed. Otherwise they're holding 10% of purchase price. Not good that they don't have an escrow agent. However normally if there were one, it's the seller's attorney or real estate brokerage that holds the money in escrow. I guess your risk is that they either take off with your deposit or fold and keep it. I suppose you could negotiate a price, do a title search to see if they have the title and then submit the offer once they get it if they don't already have it. Of course your risk the property being gone in the meantime. Getting your own title search is probably the way to go as they seem to charge $180 for a title search but it typically costs about $150-$200 to get one on your own.

henry33 said:   However normally if there were one, it's the seller's attorney or real estate brokerage that holds the money in escrow. I guess your risk is that they either take off with your deposit or fold and keep it.

Huh?

In California, at least, the offer contains where the buyer wishes to have the escrow. This was for me a title company. Why would you want a party to the transaction to hold escrow money?

You would really sign over money to an agent of the seller? Seems very shady, but maybe California is different.

Well I must praise Econohomes for the simple fact, if you're going to be a criminal, be a smart criminal. Steal people's money the right way and not stick a bank up or mug people for $20. I wish you well and be as rich as Bernie Maddoff. The trick is not too get caught. Unfortunately, Econohomes failed to realize people on FWF is highly analytical and can be quite creepy as well in digging up your history thru thorough investigate googling.

Econhomes is a SCAM. Keep it up and we'll have your family history and names plastered all over the Internet.

Skipping 174 Messages...
i am not an EH associate or anything to them.. just did some homework before buying a house from them.. easiest thing to do is to go to the county auditors website because this is all public knowledge and you can see if and when they purchased it in the "sales" section .. may be different in your county but it is usually listed online and for free. just look up address and you can even see what they paid for it (may help with negotiating) obviously they wont take a loss im sure .. but hey if they bought it for 10 grand a year ago and want 20 grand.. u may be able to just get away with paying like 13 for it .. i really dont think they are doing anything wrong.. just trying to cut corners to save us all money .. some people dont like that .. but i like to save money and dont mind a "little headache" to save money .. either way you are saving thousands and getting a home that is paid for!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014