• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gift card sale is back: Chase Ultimate rewards 10-20%

Exclusively for chase freedom card members.

20% off
Pier 1 Imports® Gift Card
Bath & Body Works® Gift Card
Lands’ End® Gift Card
Old Navy Gift Card

https://ultimaterewards.chase.com/Home.aspx

10% off
Bed Bath & Beyond® Gift Card
California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card
Darden Restaurants® Gift Card
Sears Gift Card
T.J. Maxx | Marshalls HomeGoods Gift Card

VALID TILL 7/15/2011

ty proud2bpinoy

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As I mentioned last time this deal was around: Land's End works also at Sears and Kmart! Take the 20% off instead of the 10% for Sears!

Just so I'm clear, this is a discount for redeeming points to get a GC @ UR--it doesn't apply to purchasing a GC w/the Chase Freedom card thru UR? Am I correct or is it the other way around?

redeming points for GC

Thanks, dealie.

For anyone purchasing GCs, I noticed the FAQ section at the quarterly bonus 5% Rewards sign-up window lists Bed, Bath and Beyond under Home Furnishings-type of merchant category for 2Q. It turns out my local BB&B DOES sell some merchant GCs--mostly restaurants--up to $100, including the AMEX/Visa/MC GCs (of course, those always come with a hefty fee, so the discount isn't worth much...AND of course, the 20% coupon I had couldn't be used to buy a GC!) Nevertheless, it's a bit of a discount and might be worth checking out in-store.

Old Navy GC work @ banana or gap?

for some reason I don't see discounts on my account ...is it for targeted account holders

pyeh5265 said:   Old Navy GC work @ banana or gap?

Yes.

View more details -> Terms and conditions

"Old Navy gift cards have no expiration or maintenance fees, and can be used in the entire family of Gap Inc. stores and websites (Gap, babyGap, GapKids, GapBody, GapMaternity, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime and Athleta). Limit 5 gift cards redeemable per online transaction. Old Navy gift cards are redeemable for merchandise only and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and may not be redeemed with certain promotional offers. Restricted to use in the USA and Canada."

I'm going to get a few

In for a Old Navy, thanks.

Does anybody know if Sears/Kmart accepts their store GCs to purchase other retailers' GCs?

svr411 said:   Does anybody know if Sears/Kmart accepts their store GCs to purchase other retailers' GCs?

i don't see why not, smart idea! I'll try it.

i dont see it when I log in...so you have a screen shot of the Offer anywhere? or is there a link to the offer details? I want to send a notice to chase asking for assistance

michaelm69 said:   i dont see it when I log in...so you have a screen shot of the Offer anywhere? or is there a link to the offer details? I want to send a notice to chase asking for assistance

If you go to the main Ultimate Rewards page, the largest flash box should have 5 different iterations (it runs like a slide show, but you can click through). One of them is "The Great Gift Card Sale."

It doesn't tell you it's a discount. For example a $25 card usually costs 2500 points. Bed bath and beyond is 2250 points or 10% off.

Edit: I didn't see the slide show, just clicked the gift cards tab. On the actual gift card page it doesn't say anything about it being a sale.

its weird it shows up for my account, but the discount won't show up for my wifes ultimate reward account (nor can you go directly to one of the discounted cards to get it). I transferred her points to mine (was instant) and used them that way.

megamands said:   svr411 said:   Does anybody know if Sears/Kmart accepts their store GCs to purchase other retailers' GCs?

Okay, I actually did it today. Got a Pizza Hut GC with no issue, paid for with a Land's End that I got for 20% off. Just ordered a few more LE's...

They have Pizza Hut, Outback and a few more I don't remember. Check your local Kmart or Sears to see what GC they offer and if it is worth it for you!

giselmey said:   As I mentioned last time this deal was around: Land's End works also at Sears and Kmart! Take the 20% off instead of the 10% for Sears!
If you don't like these merchants, you can pick this card up (i.e. $100 for 8000 points) and sell it to PlasticJungle.com for $83.00 cash or a $87.15 Amazon GC. That's almost 10% bonus for Amazon but a little extra work. I'm sure other card swap sites will give you a slightly better deal.

giselmey said:   megamands said:   svr411 said:   Does anybody know if Sears/Kmart accepts their store GCs to purchase other retailers' GCs?

Okay, I actually did it today. Got a Pizza Hut GC with no issue, paid for with a Land's End that I got for 20% off. Just ordered a few more LE's...

They have Pizza Hut, Outback and a few more I don't remember. Check your local Kmart or Sears to see what GC they offer and if it is worth it for you!

I believe it is their policy not to accept gift cards as payment, but the system does not block it. So if the cashier lets you do it, you can.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014