• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Just received FedEx email notification that the free iPod Touch shipped, ETA 11/10.

This tracking update has been requested by:

Company Name: Center
Name: Fulfillment
E-mail: 'not provided by requestor'

Message: Congratulations! Your KeyBank iPod has been shipped.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fulfillment of Center sent __________ 1 FedEx 2Day package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 11/08/2011.

Reference information includes:

Purchase order number: T
Reference: ########
Special handling/Services: Direct Signature Required
Deliver Weekday

Tracking number: ############

To track the latest status of your shipment, click on the tracking number above, or visit us at FedEx.com.

To learn more about FedEx Express, please visit our website at FedEx.com.

This tracking update has been sent to you by FedEx on the behalf of the Requestor noted above. FedEx does not validate the authenticity of the requestor and does not validate, guarantee or warrant the authenticity of the request, the requestor's message, or the accuracy of this tracking update. For tracking results and FedEx.com's terms of use, go to FedEx.com.

Thank you for your business.

i just received email notification as well. due to arrive 11/10 via FedEx.

Got mine about a week and a half ago. Don't know exactly which generation it was but it shipped with iOS 5.0 and has front & rear cameras.

Thanks OP

GF got her's last week (I couldn't because of previous accounts), I'm surprised she got it at all since she had missed making the 10 transactions her first month (but she did use it pretty much everyday after that).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014