Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Switch to KeyBank online and get a free Ipod Touch

3 of 7
FootInMouth
5/11/11 2:56 PM
Signed up for two Keyscam offers (cash and multifunction printer), fulfilled all obligations, and never received products even after multiple meetings with managers and regional managers. Even had the nerve to claim printer had shipped but couldn't provide me with a tracking number. O'rly?

Take that for what it's worth.
Donedealzz
5/11/11 3:04 PM
ColbyS said:   

Signed up for two Keyscam offers (cash and multifunction printer), fulfilled all obligations, and never received products even after multiple meetings with managers and regional managers. Even had the nerve to claim printer had shipped but couldn't provide me with a tracking number. O'rly?

my family has completed this several times without any problem recieving the items. at least 4 ipods, 1 gps.
bharatiya
5/11/11 3:19 PM
The latest direct deposits for most bank bonuses seem to be from payroll or govt. How do you guys manage to change your payroll direct deposit so often? These are good offers though!
weblogger
5/11/11 3:21 PM
how can one make direct deposits other than payroll?

also they seem to charge Monthly Maintenance Service Charge $5.00-$25!
FootInMouth
5/11/11 3:29 PM
Donedealzz said:   

ColbyS said:   

my family has completed this several times without any problem recieving the items. at least 4 ipods, 1 gps.

So you're giving me red for telling my personal experience with this bank?

Quality.
Donedealzz
5/11/11 3:34 PM
ColbyS said:   

Donedealzz said:   

ColbyS said:   

Quality.

For spreading misinformation that is not true if you follow there rules. I removed the red.
DutchessPDX
5/11/11 3:38 PM
mainomega said:   

1099 for $295 ?

Yes, I did it last year and they sent me a 1099 for about $195, the cost of the iPod.

Last year I only had to have 3 electronic payments per month for 3 months along with an opening deposit. This was easy as all you had to do was make any online payment with your checking account and it was considered an electronic payment. When I did it, you didn't have to have any ACH credits. Sounds like a big hassle to get my work to process a temporary PR split to get a free iPod touch.
Rajjeq
5/11/11 3:57 PM
bharatiya said:   

The latest direct deposits for most bank bonuses seem to be from payroll or govt. How do you guys manage to change your payroll direct deposit so often? These are good offers though!

My office has an online site where I can split up and change my direct deposit as often as I like.
FootInMouth
5/11/11 4:05 PM
Donedealzz said:   

ColbyS said:   

Donedealzz said:   

ColbyS said:   

Quality.

For spreading misinformation that is not true if you follow there rules

Wait my experience is misinformation?

I followed the rules to a T and didn't receive what was offered. How is that misinformation?

Please explain. Every other bank I've ever done offers for has followed through (and there have been many). All of them except Key. That is my experience. Congratulations to you for getting your product(s).
gschenberg
5/11/11 4:16 PM
If I do everything online and electronically, does it really matter what sate I am in? My stae is not on the list, so I guess I am out, but if I never need to go to a branch, is there still a way to participate and get the free gift?
3 of 7
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.