• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
gen13 said:   Offer not available to individuals who have opened a KeyBank checking account in the last 12 months

Looks like everyone that got the last offer falls into this...including me.
It depends on if the 12 months is from the time this offer went live, or the time you actually open the new account. If you didnt wait last year, you can still clear 12 months prior to this offer expiring.

is it hard or soft pull from keybank?

wannabuycheap said:   is it hard or soft pull from keybank?

Soft pull on Equifax.

What makes Keybank any better than B@nk of the West where I got the 4th gen Touch last year?

ablang said:   What makes Keybank any better than B@nk of the West where I got the 4th gen Touch last year?

huh?

CampCommando said:   I put in an NYC zip and it says to open account at Branch. I called the only branch in NYC and they said it is only an online promotion. Anyone from NYC with any luck?

I'm going to try in a couple weeks but with a Queens zip code.

By the way, do they conduct any credit check? Soft pull?

qwertyaas said:   CampCommando said:   I put in an NYC zip and it says to open account at Branch. I called the only branch in NYC and they said it is only an online promotion. Anyone from NYC with any luck?

I'm going to try in a couple weeks but with a Queens zip code.

By the way, do they conduct any credit check? Soft pull?

Look 3 posts above yours

drsauce said:   
Look 3 posts above yours

Ugh sorry, I actually read through the thread and missed that...

Thanks!

ablang said:   What makes Keybank any better than B@nk of the West where I got the 4th gen Touch last year?Key Bank may or may not be better than Bank of the West, but two free iPod Touches are definately better than one...

I heard that payments from paypall are considered direct deposits. does anyone know otherwise?

I heard that payments from paypall are considered direct deposits. does anyone know otherwise?

Last year was so easy, this year put in my deposit May 19, got my ATM card June 9, and they tell me my first cycle was May 12- Jen 10. They are denying me the ipod sinc eI didnt get 10 transactions in first cycle. (I did have it done by June 15). Tried complaining online, they told me to speak to branch manager. Branch manager was like this is an online account I cant help you. Anybody else having issues?

mtimoney said:   Last year was so easy, this year put in my deposit May 19, got my ATM card June 9, and they tell me my first cycle was May 12- Jen 10. They are denying me the ipod sinc eI didnt get 10 transactions in first cycle. (I did have it done by June 15). Tried complaining online, they told me to speak to branch manager. Branch manager was like this is an online account I cant help you. Anybody else having issues?

Do you have 10 transactions on your first statement? I called them after 2 weeks to get my ATM card and made sure that I got my 10 transactions in. Those were the requirements to qualify for the promotion.

no I dont, wasnt aware the first cycle was going to be so short when the took so long sending the info

i completed the requirements a few weeks ago and hadn't heard anything from key bank. i sent them an email and got the response below:

I am happy to tell you that you completed the transaction requirements
as of August 8, 2011. You should receive your iPod by November 6, 2011.
The value of the iPod will be reported on Form 1099-INT.

last year i waited till the last minute to complete the requirements hoping i would get the 4th gen iPod, it was mid december when it arrived but was still the 2nd gen model. lol. so this year i just decided to get it over with. if i get it before the new ones are released i can sell it and use the money for a 5th gen.

which email address you wrote to them?

olliewalliewhiskers said:   i completed the requirements a few weeks ago and hadn't heard anything from key bank. i sent them an email and got the response below:

I am happy to tell you that you completed the transaction requirements
as of August 8, 2011. You should receive your iPod by November 6, 2011.
The value of the iPod will be reported on Form 1099-INT.

last year i waited till the last minute to complete the requirements hoping i would get the 4th gen iPod, it was mid december when it arrived but was still the 2nd gen model. lol. so this year i just decided to get it over with. if i get it before the new ones are released i can sell it and use the money for a 5th gen.

A month ago, I was advised via email that I should receive the iPod Touch by 9/29. Today's the day. On one hand, I'd like to get it already. But another part is hoping for it to be delayed so that perhaps they'll ship me a 5-gen.

scorpic said:   which email address you wrote to them?

If you login to key.com, there is a "contact us by email" link. They will reply to any email address you indicate on that form.

blunty said:   A month ago, I was advised via email that I should receive the iPod Touch by 9/29. Today's the day. On one hand, I'd like to get it already. But another part is hoping for it to be delayed so that perhaps they'll ship me a 5-gen.

well, rumor has it that this year the only changes will be the inclusion of a white model. anyway, you could always sell the one you get to pay for the new one.

Sadly, I did not receive my iPod Touch as promised by yesterday.

Just received FedEx email notification that the free iPod Touch shipped, ETA 11/10.

This tracking update has been requested by:

Company Name: Center
Name: Fulfillment
E-mail: 'not provided by requestor'

Message: Congratulations! Your KeyBank iPod has been shipped.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fulfillment of Center sent __________ 1 FedEx 2Day package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 11/08/2011.

Reference information includes:

Purchase order number: T
Reference: ########
Special handling/Services: Direct Signature Required
Deliver Weekday

Tracking number: ############

To track the latest status of your shipment, click on the tracking number above, or visit us at FedEx.com.

To learn more about FedEx Express, please visit our website at FedEx.com.

This tracking update has been sent to you by FedEx on the behalf of the Requestor noted above. FedEx does not validate the authenticity of the requestor and does not validate, guarantee or warrant the authenticity of the request, the requestor's message, or the accuracy of this tracking update. For tracking results and FedEx.com's terms of use, go to FedEx.com.

Thank you for your business.

i just received email notification as well. due to arrive 11/10 via FedEx.

Got mine about a week and a half ago. Don't know exactly which generation it was but it shipped with iOS 5.0 and has front & rear cameras.

Thanks OP

GF got her's last week (I couldn't because of previous accounts), I'm surprised she got it at all since she had missed making the 10 transactions her first month (but she did use it pretty much everyday after that).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.