• 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Chase Has just came out with their 50,000 Bonus Points Offer CLICKING HERE
Earn 50,000 Points after $3000 Spent, No Fee First Year, read other benefits

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the follow up - I'll apply in December because I plan on making some larger purchases in January

ankitgu (Dec. 01, 2011 @ 3:32p) |

Why not do both - wait for the 7%, then convert and get the fee refunded? I think you get 30 days after statement date i... (more)

EugeneV (Dec. 01, 2011 @ 10:17p) |

I had a Chase Sapphire in the past (got only 25K bonus points after the 1st purchase at that time). I cannot remember if... (more)

woodsley (Dec. 01, 2011 @ 10:27p) |

FAQ
===
The above offer is for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.

Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

No expiration date has been announced for this offer.

other
The 50,000 points you earn are worth a $500 statement. You may get more than $500 value out of them if you use the points to book travel through Chase. You can also convert the points to miles in your Continental or British Airways account.

The number to call regarding applications is 1-888-245-0625
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

3000 in 3 month... Any ideal beside buying coins?

tiffinyKohlheim said:   3000 in 3 month... Any ideal beside buying coins?
OOOO I got to say it first. Hookers and blow.

Or you could build a killer new computer, or a deck, or a generator, or college classes...

BTW thanks OP.

Any way to get this if you already did the chase sapphire 25k deal last year?

UPDATE: Emailed Chase and already heard back. I got the extra 25,000 points!

OP using affiliated link (http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=mgt3CWOmT&offerid=224026.10003990&subid=0&type=4&u1=fw). AFFID=.7WaaTN6umc-AY... and pvid=FW9uwrm8 will profit from your application. Instead, use general https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=DFL2&CELL=6H8X
Note: This Chase Sapphire has $95 annual fee (waived for first year only).

If OP showed the deal whats the issue with him taking profit. I agree disclosure should have been there.

bankdealsrule said:   OP using affiliated link (http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=mgt3CWOmTQk&offerid... AFFID=.7WaaTN6umc-AY... and pvid=FW9uwrm8 will profit from your application. Instead, use general https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=DFL2&CELL=6H8X

amitgu said:   If OP showed the deal whats the issue with him taking profit. I agree disclosure should have been there.

bankdealsrule said:   OP using affiliated link (http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=mgt3CWOmTQk&offerid... AFFID=.7WaaTN6umc-AY... and pvid=FW9uwrm8 will profit from your application. Instead, use general https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=DFL2&CELL=6H8X

It's against fw policy I think.

Can one redeem 50,000 points for $500 in gift cards, or a check of some kind?

ZapperO said:   UPDATE: Emailed Chase and already heard back. I got the extra 25,000 points!Without applying for anything now? They just credited you 25k points?

Alcibiades said:   Can one redeem 50,000 points for $500 in gift cards, or a check of some kind?http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/14267

ETA: "Or you can always just use the 50,000 points for a $500 gift card or a $500 account credit for spending on whatever you would like!"

Alcibiades said:   Can one redeem 50,000 points for $500 in gift cards, or a check of some kind?

Yes. UR points are 1:1 for cash, and 1:1 or better for gift cards. Also, since they're worth better than 1:1 for flights booked through UR, you could technically get more than two flights out of this...

great deal....applied for my spouse, deferred...not applying for myself for now, too many new cards opened recently including AARP

ajh5408 said:   Alcibiades said:   Can one redeem 50,000 points for $500 in gift cards, or a check of some kind?

Yes. UR points are 1:1 for cash, and 1:1 or better for gift cards. Also, since they're worth better than 1:1 for flights booked through UR, you could technically get more than two flights out of this...

Specifically, you can redeem for flights at 1.25 per point, but only while you have the annual-fee version of the Sapphire card. They also let you spend all your points and pay the rest in cash (well, on your sapphire card) which is great. But use it before your first (fee-waived) year is up.

Edit: at least, this is the way it worked when I did it last year, YMMV

Alcibiades said:   ZapperO said:   UPDATE: Emailed Chase and already heard back. I got the extra 25,000 points!Without applying for anything now? They just credited you 25k points?

Correct. Actually got a second extra 25k points for my mother's account. All it took was 5 minutes via Chase's secure email system on their website.

ZapperO said:   Alcibiades said:   ZapperO said:   UPDATE: Emailed Chase and already heard back. I got the extra 25,000 points!Without applying for anything now? They just credited you 25k points?

Correct. Actually got a second extra 25k points for my mother's account. All it took was 5 minutes via Chase's secure email system on their website.

I wonder if someone could utilize this strategy with other Chase cards? Actually with any other issuer? I guess its as simple as saying "hey, new customers are getting X. any love for existing customers"?

N/M

BankofGreed said:   I wonder if someone could utilize this strategy with other Chase cards? Actually with any other issuer? I guess its as simple as saying "hey, new customers are getting X. any love for existing customers"?It has been reported to work with AMEX.

new sapphire customers only?

ZapperO said:   Any way to get this if you already did the chase sapphire 25k deal last year?

How did you pull this off? Did you just mention this promotion with the link? I'm in the same situation.

The preferred account gets you more money on flights and hotels, but is it cheaper to use Priceline?

yutaka1031 said:   ZapperO said:   Any way to get this if you already did the chase sapphire 25k deal last year?

How did you pull this off? Did you just mention this promotion with the link? I'm in the same situation.

No link. Just mentioned a friend got 50k and was wondering if they could match it.

My wife just got a pre-approved mail for a no annual fee Sapphire card with 25000 bonus points after 1st purchase. I wonder would they match this 50000 point offer.

I emailed Chase as well asking for a match, only received 2,500 points. Better than nothing, I guess...

I emailed and was rejected....I was given the mess about it being for new card holders only...I am try to see if they will let me open a new account and transfer my points.

I emailed Chase and received 10,000 points and when I logged in to check on it found that my CL had increased by $7,500 as well. I has logged in yesterday and had my old CL. Can't say the two are related but it was nice anyway.

They are going to let me open a new account and then transfer my old points to the new account...We will see how this works out

Got a decision pending message - no other open Chase cards. Anyone in the same situation?

Here are some interesting data points: Both DW and I both got the 25k Sapphire bonus last year. Sent this message through my secure message center:

umafuaba said: Hello, When I signed up for this card I received 25000 bonus UR points. I noticed my friend is receiving 50,000 bonus points for signing up for this card. Is there any way you can reward me the extra 25,000 points? Thanks.

received this response:

Chase CSR said: Dear umafuaba,

I am writing in response to your inquiry regarding the adding additional 25,000 points in your Chase Sapphire card.

Firstly, I am glad to know that you have selected the Sapphire card for your future purchases and I want to ensure that you have a wonderful experience while you start your journey with our Sapphire card.

I would like to inform you that, different cards do have different promotion depending upon the time when you apply for the cards.

However, I do not want to disappoint you and hence, as gesture, I have added additional 25,000 points on your Chase Sapphire card. These points will reflect in your next statement.

Further, as per your initial promotion, you will earn 25,000 points after you spend $3,000.00 in spend within the first 93 days of your account being open.

I hope that I have answered your inquiry to your satisfaction. Do let us know if there is anything else that we can do to make this experience better.

I just checked, and I already received the 25k. Now read what DW wrote:

Mrs. Umafuaba said: Hello, When I signed up for this card I received 25,000 bonus UR points. I noticed that you are currently offering a 50,000 point bonus to new customers. Is there any way that you can reward me the extra 25,000 points?

and look at Chase's response:

Chase CSR said: Dear Mrs umafuaba,

I am writing in response to your inquiry about bonus reward points on your Chase Sapphire Preferred card.

After reviewing the offer details, I would like to inform you that 50,000 bonus points offer is applicable for new credit card applications. I truly regret to inform you that I am unable to add additional 25,000 points as you already have an existing Sapphire card.

You can however apply for this card online at www.chase.com. If you have any further questions, please reply using the Secure Message Center.

She was denied. The only difference was I mentioned my friend and she mentioned the current offer. I guess it's YMMV.

Did the "friend got in on 50k, can you match" email from the post above. Got shot down. But, definately worth a shot.

Shouldn't the title of this be updated to say "Chase Sapphire Preferred 50,000 Points (two flights)" since this is a different card than the regular Chase Sapphire (which currently has 25000 bonus points when spending $3000 within 3 months)?

Has anyone who had a card in the past and cancelled, reapply to get 50k now?

i got this in the mail 50,000 points after 1st purchase...preapproved. what's the chance of getting it approved if i mail in the application? i just got a new citi AA visa & another citi AMEX denied 2 months ago. will they do credit check? thanks in advance.

Anyone know when this deal ends???

Give me some time, I will travel to the future and let you know.
MavsMan said:   Anyone know when this deal ends???

americano said:   Got a decision pending message - no other open Chase cards. Anyone in the same situation?

I got the same message. Only other open Chase card is my BP Visa (Sony Card is being moved to Capital One). Had the BP Visa card for >10 years in one form or another. Credit score ~800. Applied for 2 Citi AA cards about 30 min after Sapphire card. Needed CSR interaction to get those both approved - my how things have changed the last few years.

Americano, has your been approved yet?

BTPlayer said:   Give me some time, I will travel to the future and let you know.
MavsMan said:   Anyone know when this deal ends???

Are you back from the future yet? Any update?

You didn't ask when it ends. Since you only asked if "anyone knows," the answer is no.

RJG said:   You didn't ask when it ends. Since you only asked if "anyone knows," the answer is no.

My mistake for assuming, incorrectly, that someone on this board might have more info than what is posted on the application page. In the future I will try and avoid nebulous terms such as "anyone" so that there is no confusion as to what I am asking. I am pretty certain that I will still receive sarcastic replies no matter how the question is asked but whatever.

Sorry, I was just joking since I thought you were too.

Skipping 89 Messages...
I had a Chase Sapphire in the past (got only 25K bonus points after the 1st purchase at that time). I cannot remember if that was Chase Sapphire Preferred or not. So you think I am qualified for this offer? Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014