• 12 3 4512
  • Page
  • Text Only
If it was a bull, pig or chicken , could have been a lot of meat, damn why dont we eat cats

Just a friendly reminder to everyone,

There is a Native American legend that says, “When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge…and which are turned away.”

dupe

I wonder if this cat has health insurance?

if not , under current economy its cheaper to die no

if this is pussy cat i will chip in $10

if tom cat forget it

mmaf said:   if this is pussy cat i will chip in $10

if tom cat forget it
It is a female cat, as stated in the OP.

So yes, We are all paying for pussy

I accidentally ran over my wife awhile back. She was pretty banged up and ended up putting her down myself because she was going to be pretty mangled and I just couldn't afford the hospital, lawsuit and divorce bill myself. Didn't know FW was an option and will be coming for help if there is ever a next time.

In for $10 - I'll try to be a big baller in a couple of years when I use FWF to get me a couple rental houses..

bigcat007 said:   Just a friendly reminder to everyone,

There is a Native American legend that says, “When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge…and which are turned away.”


I guess all the cultures that eat dog will be turned away

$15 sent (as a gift to avoid paypal fee).

kill the cat and send the money to help human beings who are dying from starvation?

wp746911 said:   kill the cat and send the money to help human beings who are dying from starvation?

man that's rude. she is a poor cat. Think if you were that cat.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   I'll chip in $100

That poor cat pic did it to me

Wow, I'm not sure even the Vegas Spearmint Rhino girls were able to get that much coin out of your pocket so easily .

Down for a $100 as well. I PM'd you as I can't see where you told us the PayPal info to donate?

First time I ever paid for pussy, might be the last too

To be honest, right now , I'm sick of cats

Heck yeah, I'm in for $20! I enjoy getting deals and saving money on stuff I buy so that I can use those savings for things like this that make me feel good. Kudos to the OP for wanting to make a difference.

MikeR397 said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   I'll chip in $100

That poor cat pic did it to me

Wow, I'm not sure even the Vegas Spearmint Rhino girls were able to get that much coin out of your pocket so easily .


Yeah I didnt do too bad at the Rhino, spent more at BJ....that was a fun night!

I save my money to use when and how I want. This is a good use of $10.

It's good for the soul to care and assist those truly in need.

PM me with your paypal information.

Hope the animal heals.

I will contribute at least $25. Wish I could do more, and possibly can when the time arrives, but we just adopted our seventh cat 3 days ago, all rescues, so money is a little tight.

Very good to be part of such a caring community, that cat has every right to a good life just as any purebreed.

patch96 said:   I save my money to use when and how I want. This is a good use of $10.

It's good for the soul to care and assist those truly in need.

PM me with your paypal information.

Hope the animal heals.


yeap...what patch said....in for $10, PM with paypal info

I cant avoid thinking of this question: How do we know if OP will not pocket all the money?.

but sorry, if op is genuine

Under current economy , people will kill cats to earn something , no

I gotten so much from FW so its time to give back. Put me down for $20. PM me the details.

I have a softspot for pussy...cats

I don't get it - mmaf, is there a reason why you are posting in this thread?! maybe it's just me...

VK11 said:   I don't get it - mmaf, is there a reason why you are posting in this thread?! maybe it's just me...

yes, To help people to be real FW's and not to loose money

mmaf said:   VK11 said:   I don't get it - mmaf, is there a reason why you are posting in this thread?! maybe it's just me...

yes, To help people to be real FW's and not to loose money


Its a serious enough question.

First of all, most people have said they wont send payment until OP sends the actual receipt for vet services.

Second, OP is a 6 year FW member who has contributed to this forum, not some unknown newbie.

Third, he did not solicit donations, they were offered to him freely, because other FWF members did not want to see the cat killed because of the finances.

Lastly, payment is via paypal, which can be disputed.

mmaf said:   VK11 said:   I don't get it - mmaf, is there a reason why you are posting in this thread?! maybe it's just me...

yes, To help people to be real FW's and not to loose money


As SiS pointed out, it is a pussycat...OP, please let us know if you collect $10 from mmaf, as he previously stated he would donate $10 if it's a pussycat a few posts up.

This lady might take it. She seems to really love cats!

I was really amazed to find this topic on usually heartless FW.

I can send $10.

As the official heartless FW representative, I'm here to voice my astonishment at your collective ridiculous generosity. At what price point would you folks deem euthanasia the more fitting treatment for this feral, song-bird killing, unwanted, wounded animal? If not $500, how about $5000?

put the furball down, there is no guarantee it will have a normal life after all this

Brilliant...only wished I had thought of it.

"Running over worthless cats for fun and profit"

I, too, believe that OP is telling the truth. I also believe that this story could easily capture the attention of the news media. Let's all try to reach out to our local tv networks. If this story hits the air, it could turn this injured kitten into the luckiest pet in the world.

Let's give it a shot, everyone. Please write your local tv networks.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   MikeR397 said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   I'll chip in $100

That poor cat pic did it to me

Wow, I'm not sure even the Vegas Spearmint Rhino girls were able to get that much coin out of your pocket so easily .


Yeah I didnt do too bad at the Rhino, spent more at BJ....that was a fun night!

I assume BJ is blackjack in this context...

I'm in for $20, too, wish I could do more, PM me your PayPal address.

It's heartening to see everyone's generosity. One very minor thing, OP: I'd change part of the thread title, Run over a stray cat - avoiding... from "Run" to "Ran." Every time I read the title, the thread sounds likes it's advocating some obscure financial strategy whose first step is to run over a stray cat.

I'll use this thread as a reminder to give a little extra to my local Humane Society.

My wife also feeds 2 stray cats near our house, they are much cuter than this one though

I am also in with $10

sammy1224 said:   I, too, believe that OP is telling the truth. I also believe that this story could easily capture the attention of the news media. Let's all try to reach out to our local tv networks. If this story hits the air, it could turn this injured kitten into the luckiest pet in the world.

Let's give it a shot, everyone. Please write your local tv networks.


Yeah its a great "feelgood" story that the newsmedia loves to run amid all the doom and gloom.
great PR for FW too... how online communities ban together , saving money on hot deals to help a poor injured kitty

Seriously, let's be reasonable. How many of you has donated that much money to help PEOPLE?? I'll chip in 50 bucks to a local charity if you agree to give all this money to help PEOPLE, not a cat. 77RUS: trust me, look at a hungry person having food, a person with cancer hoping a better future for other sick folks, a child getting a better education or whatever makes sense for you as a charity...You'll forget the cat.

Xiru said:   Seriously, let's be reasonable. How many of you has donated that much money to help PEOPLE?? I'll chip in 50 bucks to a local charity if you agree to give all this money to help PEOPLE, not a cat. 77RUS: trust me, look at a hungry person having food, a person with cancer hoping a better future for other sick folks, a child getting a better education or whatever makes sense for you as a charity...You'll forget the cat.


In a very general sense, a person usually has the ability to make money to feed themselves. Most hungry/homeless people are that way due to poor decisions, addiction, or mental illness. This cat was minding its own business - taking care of itself on the streets and OP hit it and wants to make it right. The cause is actually a great representation of FWF values.

OP, I'm in for $10 if I can get your paypal info.

Xiru, I understand we are at the top of the food chain but it was not always the case (and may not always be the case). A cat feels as much physical pain and suffering as we do. It's ok to care more about people but there is nothing wrong in a heartbeat or two go out to another creature.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014