• 1 23459
  • Page
  • Text Only
Do you have to be a big spender to be targeted for this offer?

I do not have other Chase cards, and I do charge alot.

Let me try to scan and upload a copy of the offer.

I just uploaded the offer. Hope everyone can view and use it.

end/delete

scwam said:   One person that pms me to try this I can send you how to apply this online, but it may jeopardize your relationship with chase if this is one time use.

sent!

folks I dont know much about Sapphire card ..is this a visa or mc ? I have not seen any online websites accepting sapphire cards specifically..

It's a Visa Signature card

$1000 bonus for spending $500 on the card? That's insane. How the hell does Chase expect to make money from this?

Psycho41 said:   $1000 bonus for spending $500 on the card? That's insane. How the hell does Chase expect to make money from this?

Well, the OP has said that he charges a lot, and has no other Chase cards. So there may be a prospect of him using this card extensively and remaining loyal to it. I doubt the average churner (who only spends enough to get the bonus, who cancels before the annual fee hits, and who has multiple Chase cards) will get this offer because you're right, that probably would not make sense for Chase.

I had signed up for the Chase Sapphire card a month back (50,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months).
Today morning, I sent a secure email to Chase requesting them to match this new offer of 100,000 points even though I didn't get the targeted offer sent to the OP.
Within 30 mins of sending the email, Chase replied and agreed to match the new targeted offer of 100,000 points!

fattysaver said:   I had signed up for the Chase Sapphire card a month back (50,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months).
Today morning, I sent a secure email to Chase requesting them to match this new offer of 100,000 points even though I didn't get the targeted offer sent to the OP.
Within 30 mins of sending the email, Chase replied and agreed to match the new targeted offer of 100,000 points!

Congrats! I am reading similar stories on other sites as well.

fattysaver said:   I had signed up for the Chase Sapphire card a month back (50,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months).

I just did this as well to get in before the FW effect. I'll update in a little while as to the decision (they guarantee a response within 4 hours).

CapEx said:   fattysaver said:   I had signed up for the Chase Sapphire card a month back (50,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months).

I just did this as well to get in before the FW effect. I'll update in a little while as to the decision (they guarantee a response within 4 hours).

Just did the same for my and my wife's cards. Will see. It worked for me a few months back for updating the OnePass card from 30k to 55k miles.

Same here, matched for me and spouse

My wife has the standard Sapphire card and I just sent a message to see if I could at least get the 50K. If they decline, I'm going to ask about upgrading the card and then giving her the points. I'd love to double dip and get a card in my name, but I already have 4 Chase cards so I doubt that will fly.

I just got the offer in the mail too.

They matched me, 50K deposited instantly. Just booked out for my $1030 check. Sweet!

ETA: In the message back to me they noted that the 100K offer was not targeted to me, but as a good will gesture they would match it.

Man I hope there is a way to apply for this card for new applicants

I called the phone number and was asked for the code, I didn't have one (didn't want to use OP's) and asked if I could get the offer. I was told I need the code from an invitation.

He then asked where I got the phone number...

Thanks for all the red, I was only trying to get the offer

Just sent them a message. Fingers crossed

any generic links for that offer?

chase (106.42kB)
Disclaimer
GOT IT! screenshot attached.

I applied for the 50,000 after spending $3000 within 90 days. I sent an secure message inquiring about the 100,000 points, and they credited to my account within 30 mins.

AlexTheMan said:   CapEx said:   fattysaver said:   I had signed up for the Chase Sapphire card a month back (50,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months).

Just did the same for my and my wife's cards. Will see. It worked for me a few months back for updating the OnePass card from 30k to 55k miles.

Got the 50k extra points on both mine and my wife's accounts.

I was DENIED of the 50k extra points. I sent the request very early along in the process. Anyone else in the same boat?

I got the extra 50,000 points as well!

Same result for me. I just stated that a friend received 100,000 points and hoped that they could match the offer. 50,000 points posted immediately and I need to spend the original $3,000 in 93 days to receive the other 50,000 points. Ditto for my wife.Hc000 said:   I applied for the 50,000 after spending $3000 within 90 days. I sent an secure message inquiring about the 100,000 points, and they credited to my account within 30 mins.

The targeted offer only requires $500 in spending, instead of $3,000. Do you know if they matched that, too?

I just applied over the phone. Because I didn't have a specific offer code, the rep tried to see if he could match the offer. He put me on hold, came back a minute later, and told me he was unable to match the 100k points offer. I applied for the 50k offer anyway and will try to apply via email for the additional 50k.

Thank you buddychan! I sent a message and got the 50K within 2 hours!

nm

Thanks for the post.... few minutes of writing a mail to the Customer Support added 50K Bonus points.... Great !!!

ColbyS said:   I'm not your buddy, chan.
South Park reference people. Sheesh.

R u a high roller with more than 5k monthly?

Any chance for a new applicant to get this offer?

Got the instant additional 50k points after a simple secured message as well. Cashed it out, $500 Checks In The Mail.

Will continue my spend to get the $500 after $3k. 1/3rd the way there.

got 50k points, thanks

DVDBob said:   My wife has the standard Sapphire card and I just sent a message to see if I could at least get the 50K. If they decline, I'm going to ask about upgrading the card and then giving her the points. I'd love to double dip and get a card in my name, but I already have 4 Chase cards so I doubt that will fly.
any luck DVDbob?
just to clarify you guys getting the additional 50k points its on the sapphire preferred card? i have the normal sapphire i think i got 10k bonus originally.

Raiz said:   I just applied over the phone. Because I didn't have a specific offer code, the rep tried to see if he could match the offer. He put me on hold, came back a minute later, and told me he was unable to match the 100k points offer. I applied for the 50k offer anyway and will try to apply via email for the additional 50k.

Didn't you try the following code on phone ?

Invitation number: 7773 3323 1069
Offer Code: S6V

ColbyS said:   ColbyS said:   I'm not your buddy, chan.
South Park reference people. Sheesh.

I'm not your chan, colby.

That doesn't really work...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014