• 1 23459
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Chase
Disclaimer
My first post, please be gentle.

I just received promotional materials for a pre-approved Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. "Earn 100,000" bonus points when you spend $500 within the first 3 months. This is worth $1,250 toward free flights on any airline.

Thoughts?

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Through a combo of selling and redeeming I turned our (2 cards) 200,000 points into:
A Samsung 6000 series LED TV ($900 r... (more)

bluegreenturtle (Jul. 11, 2012 @ 10:20a) |

I just got a snail mail from Chase saying there was an error in the way they calculated the 7% and that they were adding... (more)

clutchcargo777 (Jul. 28, 2012 @ 3:14p) |

Waiting for this deal to come back ...

HiLine (Sep. 03, 2012 @ 3:16a) |

the above offer is a targetted offer...there is a 40,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months LINK...open to all.

100K MATCHING DEAL IS DEAD - STOP ASKING ABOUT IT.

Open PNC bank virtual wallet account and fund it with your new Sapphire card. See my post Here If you fund with 2K - you would be 2/3 of the way for a required spend
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

buddychan said:   I just received promotional materials for a pre-approved Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. "Earn 100,000" bonus points when you spend $500 within the first 3 months. This is worth $1,250 toward free flights on any airline.

Thoughts?

Here are two thoughts: phone #? link?

Visit chasesapphiremail.com or call 1-866-814-6960 or mail the certificate

It's also worth a straight up $1000 Cash Back... this seems a little too good to be true!

I believe it's $1K worth or (1.25K if you go through their site) for airlines, hotels, car rentals. I wish they would give me Cash Back, but I don't think so.

A lot of us would like to know our chances of getting this offer. When does your offer expire? Can you tell us what the offer states? Did they give you a promotion code? Thank you.

I just received it today. Here is what it states:

25% MORE value when redeeming for travel.
7% on all new points earned.
1:1 to the industry's top frequent traveler programs.
NO foreign transaction fees.

100K bonus points that's towards $1,250 toward free flights on any airline. You're pre-approved. Respond by 8/1/2011.

There is an invitation number and offer code. Annual fee is waived the first year (a $95 value). Respond today.

I guess I would be interested in knowing if others received this deal and whether it would be worth getting the card and cancelling it after one year?

$1000 cash is worth an inquiry

A check is cash

it is not cash

buddychan said:   it is not cash

100k points = $1,000 check

No, its not "cash"... but it's cash.

Damn, I thought I did good getting $250 for sign up. No people are getting $500 and $1000.

So I decided to call (1-866-814-6960) and inquire about the card and the bonus. After spending $500 or more within 3 months, 100,000 bonus points is available. Customer service rep stated that this bonus could be converted to $1K cash or gift cards or whatever. If I took a flight using their Ultimate Rewards, it would be worth $1,250.

I went ahead and applied using the invitation number. I believe the invitation number is unique for pre-approved cards.

I just got 2 of these cards a couple of months ago with a 50,000 point offer. I wonder if there is any chance of talking the reps into matching the better offer like so many people have done on the AMEX cards.

if you applied....and sure have quite a few posts in this thread...how about sharing with us what is the unique offer number, so others can try to get it/match to it as well?

Looks promising. Any success applying without being targetted?

and I thought getting $300 for opening a Chase Freedom card was a great deal...

What's the offer code?

greenythebeast said:   What's the offer code?

Targeted and one use...

clutchcargo777 said:   greenythebeast said:   What's the offer code?

Targeted and one use...

I'm talking about the offer code, not the invitation code. They are two separate things.

greenythebeast said:   clutchcargo777 said:   greenythebeast said:   What's the offer code?

Targeted and one use...

I'm talking about the offer code, not the invitation code. They are two separate things.

Is one good without the other?

clutch, read the thread on original 50k offer....many users applied using 25k promo, then contacted chase via secure message and mentioned that others are receiving 50k, and Chase chose to match...if you have an offer code, and contact Chase with it, they might offer to do the same here.

I called and they want me to fax them the offer brochure. Can someone put up a scan? I would love to get this, and I will update if it works.

wow I am interested in this also. Anyone have a scan? Thanks

Invitation number: 7773 3323 1069
Offer Code: S6V

Good luck!

you can't apply online...even with the invitation number you also need the zip code and last name. what is the zip code for yours buddychan? don't know if that would help without the correct last name though. maybe via phone someone will have some luck. this is too good to give up on

I'm not your buddy, chan.

Hey buddychan -- Out of curiosity, do you have any other Chase cards?

thanks

Do you have to be a big spender to be targeted for this offer?

I do not have other Chase cards, and I do charge alot.

Let me try to scan and upload a copy of the offer.

I just uploaded the offer. Hope everyone can view and use it.

end/delete

scwam said:   One person that pms me to try this I can send you how to apply this online, but it may jeopardize your relationship with chase if this is one time use.

sent!

folks I dont know much about Sapphire card ..is this a visa or mc ? I have not seen any online websites accepting sapphire cards specifically..

It's a Visa Signature card

$1000 bonus for spending $500 on the card? That's insane. How the hell does Chase expect to make money from this?

Psycho41 said:   $1000 bonus for spending $500 on the card? That's insane. How the hell does Chase expect to make money from this?

Well, the OP has said that he charges a lot, and has no other Chase cards. So there may be a prospect of him using this card extensively and remaining loyal to it. I doubt the average churner (who only spends enough to get the bonus, who cancels before the annual fee hits, and who has multiple Chase cards) will get this offer because you're right, that probably would not make sense for Chase.

I had signed up for the Chase Sapphire card a month back (50,000 points after spending $3000 in 3 months).
Today morning, I sent a secure email to Chase requesting them to match this new offer of 100,000 points even though I didn't get the targeted offer sent to the OP.
Within 30 mins of sending the email, Chase replied and agreed to match the new targeted offer of 100,000 points!

Skipping 303 Messages...
Waiting for this deal to come back ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.