• 12 3 459
  • Page
  • Text Only
I'm astonished people are getting an extra 50k so easily. Maybe that implies the 100k offer will be public online soon.

RJG said:   I'm astonished people are getting an extra 50k so easily. Maybe that implies the 100k offer will be public online soon.

Or that someone who matters just got in this morning and is going to go "WTF happened this weekend?!"

sent email at 9 this morning, at 9:30 got a response saying essentially, "no problem, here's an extra 50k"

I love it when they make it easy. Just said "friend received 100k, $500 spend offer in the mail. Anything you can do for me?"

You really have to wonder when the CSR's have the ability to just say...sure, here's $500, here's $750....not that I'm complaining. Thanks Chase!

got denied on the match.

I was able to get them to upgrade from the 50,000 to the 100,000 as well.

spade87 said:   Please allow a minimum of one
billing cycle for these rewards to be reflected on your
statement.

I have added the 50,000.00 reward points on your
account and it will reflect on your 07/01/2011 billing
statement.

Is the additional points instant? Anyway still waiting to get points? I'm still waiting after 24 hours... sounds like I have to wait until the end of my statement?

Just log in and check your balance. I got that message as well, but when I logged in, the points are already posted.

holy buckets-got it for me and the old ball and chain. awesome

Thanks for this link. I too got the 50,000 extra bonus points within 15 minutes. This is really awesome...but yeah, new people who are applying to this offer make sure you have credit score above 720 to get approved. my two cents!!

Thanks for this link. I too got the 50,000 extra bonus points within 15 minutes. This is really awesome...but yeah, new people who are applying to this offer make sure you have credit score above 720 to get approved. my two cents!!

Got an email last night with 50,000 points posted but haven't seen any points posted yet.

People need to be clarifying whether they have Sapphire or Sapphire Preferred when posting success stories.

I don't suppose people who already have a (regular) Sapphire card are eligible for this? (I signed up last year for a $150 bonus)

What am I missing? Going to their website the default offer is 25k in points. Where are people getting the 50k right off the bat? Figure it's easier to go from 50k -> 100k than 25k -> 100k.

Signed up for the Chase Sapphire (50k points after $3k spent) a month ago. Emailed Chase this morning to see if they would match the Chase Sapphire Preferred offering and the points were added within an hour. I never received an email back from them, but the points were added. Love it!

Just sent a message, as I got the Chase Sapphire Preferred card with 50K points after $3K in spend. Here's hoping!

Just to be devil's advocate - be prepared for a review and reconsideration when it is time to get the 50k from the "original" offer

Just got notice/50K points in my account. Gotta love it. OP has definitely nailed it with his first FWF topic.

I haven't even applied for the original 50k offer. I may have to fill out my application shortly.

just sent a message to chase, got reply in a minute, said additional 50k will be there on next statement, yeah!

Is everyone immediately cashing out? I am a little worried b/c I have not reached the $3000 limit yet for the first 50,000 points. Anyone have any thoughts?

I cashed the first 50K immediately. If they get weird about honoring the $3K spend, I will at least have gotten 50K points out of the deal.

Psycho41 said:   I don't suppose people who already have a (regular) Sapphire card are eligible for this? (I signed up last year for a $150 bonus)

Sure they are. I got both cards, had to cancel the Sapp card in order to get the Sapp Prefered since the rep claimed you cannot have both at once. I cashed out my bonus for regular Sapp and got the S-P app approved, got both 50K bonuses for total of 100K.

MrKlick said:   Psycho41 said:   I don't suppose people who already have a (regular) Sapphire card are eligible for this? (I signed up last year for a $150 bonus)

Sure they are. I got both cards, had to cancel the Sapp card in order to get the Sapp Prefered since the rep claimed you cannot have both at once. I cashed out my bonus for regular Sapp and got the S-P app approved, got both 50K bonuses for total of 100K.

Sweet Did you call them to cancel the regular card, apply for the Preferred card, and ask for the extra 50k points, all at one time over the phone?

Sent secure email to Chase - worked. 50,000 pts already showing and cashed out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH OP!!! Made my day!!

americano said:   Just to be devil's advocate - be prepared for a review and reconsideration when it is time to get the 50k from the "original" offer

clearly says in my secure email 50,000 ADDITIONAL points added immediately, in addition to the 50,000 pormotion points

Requested addition via secure email, positive answer within 1.5 hours. Thanks, OP.

Requested thru secure message center 30 mins ago.

Positive reply within 30 minutes and also added the additional 50k points to ultimate rewards.

Chase rocks

Dear Diary,

Jackpot!

Dear --------,

I have received your inquiry with regards to the rewards
offer on your Chase Sapphire account.

I have reviewed your account and have noticed that, you
have the current offer activated on your account. However,
I have added the 50,000.00 reward points on your account
and it will reflect on your 07/11/2011 billing statement.

I am delighted to welcome you as a new customer with Chase
and look forward to serving your credit needs.. If you
have any further questions, please reply using the Secure
Message Center.

Thank you,

Sujeet Nishad
E-mail Customer Service Advisor

Thanks OP! I just literally applied for the card on Sat. night and when the card showed up in my online account I sent them a secure message. Within 5 minutes, they gave me the bonus points. Same thing for my wife's card. Easiest $2,000 (at least)ever. Thanks Chase!

MrsJ
Disclaimer

Self
Disclaimer
I'm also in for 200000 points. BooYah.

Wife just applied and got approved for the Chase AARP card like a month ago. I am so tempted to have her apply for this and try for the 100K.

Anyone have any knowledge or first hand experience if Chase will approve a second card within a month of a previous successful application? Her score is in the high 700's or possibly in the 800 also.

Thanks in advance!

americano said:   Just to be devil's advocate - be prepared for a review and reconsideration when it is time to get the 50k from the "original" offer

This match shows up as an "adjustment" totally different from points/bonus earned. FYI

just canceled this card a few months ago after the $250 for $500 deal a year ago. Anyone know how soon I can apply again?

I called using the S6V and the 7773 3323 1069 code
they said they had to match my name to the name on those codes and it did not match

Thanks to buddychan - just sent a message inquiring about it and I am happy to report they instantly credited me 50,000 points. That was completely unexpected and a solid gesture from Chase.

Glad I was reviewing fatwallet this morning.

Thanks again.

Best deal ever. Thanks OP!

I had success just like everyone above in taking the 50K ==> 100K points.

Get it while it's hot!

HI. Just tried calling this number gave the code and the rep wanted the name and address on the promo

HI. I just called the number and gave the Invitation number and offer code and the rep wanted the name on letter and zip code. Told him I would call back. Any other
ideas? Have very good credit. Have not churned cards. new to this site. Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014